PDA

View Full Version : Falzness

HUcastShinobi
Feb 12, 2005, 11:17 AM
VH Falz just pwned me and i had 10 scrapes... WTF! how on fucking earth do i kill it? it kept bouncing around and around...

AGUYOFTHEGS
Feb 12, 2005, 11:22 AM
Do more damage than his HP. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

HUcastShinobi
Feb 12, 2005, 11:24 AM
...i have NO scrape dolls dipshit... should i go back and try again?

oh, welcome to pso world and read the rules now plz before you get yelled at for rule-breaking...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUcastShinobi on 2005-02-12 08:26 ]</font>

Zarode
Feb 12, 2005, 11:28 AM
On 2005-02-12 08:22, AGUYOFTHEGS wrote:
Do more damage than his HP. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

That really has to be the stupidest advice ever.

Okay, why don't you go level up some? Or raise your mag? Or something...just get stronger. Don't worry about Def, you want HP. Find some Dragon HPs to replace them Metal Bodies if you have any...

AGUYOFTHEGS
Feb 12, 2005, 11:29 AM
No need to be angry, son. Cool your jets.

You said in the first post you had "10" "scrapes", so excuse me for not seeing through your blatant ignorance of grammar.

As for VH Falz, save your scape dolls. Just make a few runs somewhere and gain a few more levels under your belt. Then go back and try again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AGUYOFTHEGS on 2005-02-12 08:31 ]</font>

AGUYOFTHEGS
Feb 12, 2005, 11:32 AM
It was a simple joke. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Blue-Hawk
Feb 12, 2005, 11:39 AM
On 2005-02-12 08:24, HUcastShinobi wrote:
...i have NO scrape dolls dipshit... should i go back and try again?

oh, welcome to pso world and read the rules now plz before you get yelled at for rule-breaking...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUcastShinobi on 2005-02-12 08:26 ]</font>

Mayhaps one should heed one's own advice in this case?

Fanta
Feb 12, 2005, 11:40 AM
I fought it was abit funny, however, Isee why he is angry. He probabily just got off getting his ass whooped bad by VH Falz and is in a mood. Happens to me a lot on a lot of games...=)

I am not up to it yet but from what I hear, you need more HP than the maz damage that Falz can do. Check the guides. As long as he cant kill you in 1 hit you should be find if you have a LOT of mates/fluids (for Resta if you can)

Good luck... Im gonna get killed by it too...=P

Calx
Feb 12, 2005, 11:46 AM
Falz is such a stupid boss. 1 HP makes the difference between beating him easily and not being able to beat him at all. Don't get me wrong, I love fighting Falz, I just wish it was more about how good you are at playing than about whether you have that crucial amount of HP or not.

TheOneHero
Feb 12, 2005, 12:04 PM
Wooo, doncha' just love the GUIDES? http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php

And read This (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=93514&forum=1&12) before you ask stuff again that is covered on this site. -_-

Fanta
Feb 12, 2005, 12:04 PM
Well, I suppose it is a bit. I mean, what happens if your terrible and you have 100 HP more than his best attack and you run out of scapes, mates/fluids etc...

Even then you are still screwed. I have only ever played him on Normal, multiplayer x3.

I dont actually have the game to myself (will do tomoz =P) and we beat him easily. Except we had 3 scapes - gone. and 23 moon atomizers - 3 gone.

We had a HUmar, HUcast and RAcast, the droids kept running to HUmar (my character) for resta all the time...damn that annoyed me...

When I get it myself I will be doing plenty on ruin runs then going straight to Hard and doing runs right through (Forest - Ruins)

HUcastShinobi
Feb 12, 2005, 12:07 PM
im lvl 69 with 1 dragon/hp and 3 general/hp i have a musashi, varista, soul eater, slicers... yada yada... but i suck at finding anything... i find everything i dont need...

Fanta
Feb 12, 2005, 12:07 PM
Musashi, thats the first thing im getting when I get the game to myself...
Couple of forest runs and im happy...=)

TheOneHero
Feb 12, 2005, 12:10 PM
On 2005-02-12 09:10, HUcastShinobi wrote:
sigh, the guides do shit, they say have mates and hp items, and they do SHIT... those damn annoying spining things... too much damage!!!!

Then you can't read.

HUcastShinobi
Feb 12, 2005, 12:10 PM
sigh, the guides do shit, they say have mates and hp items, and they do SHIT... those damn annoying spining things... too much damage!!!!

HUcastShinobi
Feb 12, 2005, 12:13 PM
... i know its fixed, but i dont see why they ALL have to do damage at the SAME time... its like being ubered by fucking rag rappies... (giving me embarassing images of my nice HUcast getting pwned...)

TheOneHero
Feb 12, 2005, 12:14 PM
Then move around.

If you're moving there is no reason why you should be getting owned by Dervants.

Get a handgun fire a few shots, then MOVE. Standing still in a Falz battle is pure idiocy. -_-

Fanta
Feb 12, 2005, 12:14 PM
The little spinning things at the start...(??)
Just go for the ones with the orb things on tops aftre you get all them, about 5(??) then all of them disappear...

HUcastShinobi
Feb 12, 2005, 12:16 PM
i move, they follow... if i try attacking, they come... i kill them, the damn head makes more... i cant do shit without the dolls now... i had 10 man, and i was probably about 1000 damage short of the end... THAT CLOSE!

TheOneHero
Feb 12, 2005, 12:17 PM
I thought you meant when you first get there.

Since you're at Falz's first stage; I suggest using a partisan. (you mentioned you had a Soul Eater, use that on the Dervants. *spinny things*)

Afterward, use your musahsi or a nice pair of daggers or even some mechguns on Falz.

HUcastShinobi
Feb 12, 2005, 12:22 PM
ok, but my biggest issue... transfer... i have a dran repeater +4 but i havent gotten to falz again that far through... sigh... damn friggin darvants... ill try again, but ill post if i lose again, which is highly likely...

BrokenHope
Feb 12, 2005, 12:27 PM
I don't see how you can be having so many problems, use a handgun on the darvents in the first form, 2nd form, use mechs on the one of the heads while either avoiding or shooting the darvents, the 3rd form shouldn't pose any problems, then the last form just shoot when he's blue, run from the bounching blue projectiles, and heal when you get hit.

Sitka
Feb 12, 2005, 12:30 PM
From experience, I feel beating Falz with a Hucast is one of the most difficult of all the characters to do so with solo. You don't have magic to fire at him for ranged attacks, you can't use most guns at that level and if Falz doesn't sit his butt right in front of you, it's very difficult to get any damage on him in that final stage. You can run through mates and dolls very quickly.

As for the darvants, I really never had any problems with them until ultimate. They are faster and can gang up on you quicker in ultimate, you have to kill more of them and if Falz freezes you, you're going to drop a scape. N-H-VH it's just a matter of hit-dodge-run, hit-dodge-run.

It's been several years, but I can remember struggling on VH against Falz with my Hucast on DC - until I got a very good pair of mechguns. With high hit mechguns, I was able to really rip some damage and those became my favorite Falz killers for that character.

So as the others suggested and as TOH pointed out, get a Dragon's Frame or Holiness Armor with four slots, put 4 General or Digger HP units on, load up with 10 monos, dis, tris and stars and grab as many scapes as you can carry. Use your best ATP weapon for when he's close and be sure and get a high hit ranged weapon (mechs/handgun/slicer) for when he's far away. If you've lost your scapes or don't have what you need, level up until you find them - you might even get enough HP materials to help yourself greatly along the way.

Don't let yourself get too frustrated because you failed once or twice. Prepare better for the next attempt.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sitka on 2005-02-12 09:32 ]</font>

HUcastShinobi
Feb 12, 2005, 12:42 PM
dude, ive spend 2 weeks already preparing for him... and i find out its pointless? wtf is with that you ask? i cant even use my armors that i got, and for those who are too dumb to bother looking back in the posts, i said i have 4 units equipped... so i give up, cause im not gonna beat it even for another 3 weeks... it just too damn long and annoying just to kill all those damn diminions with my fucking soul eater... its the must frustrating thing ever, and im stuck at the ruins with my FOnewearl on normal cause i have to cast foie foie foie and i dont have a red barrier to kick ass... sure i have some good stuff, but the effeciency runs low as soon as i can use it... so whats the point of billions of slicers and canes and guns? training is so slow right now, and please dont remind me of being lvl 199 and trying to level up, i dont want to know about that yet.. (thinking about 2 weeks trying to level O_O ) but neways, ill try to see if i can find some more dragon/hps cause i found it in VH caves, tell me if theres another location, and hopefully you can help a just barely non-noob with a level reccomendation...

Garm
Feb 12, 2005, 04:10 PM
On 2005-02-12 09:42, HUcastShinobi wrote:
dude, ive spend 2 weeks already preparing for him... and i find out its pointless? wtf is with that you ask? i cant even use my armors that i got, and for those who are too dumb to bother looking back in the posts, i said i have 4 units equipped... so i give up, cause im not gonna beat it even for another 3 weeks... it just too damn long and annoying just to kill all those damn diminions with my fucking soul eater... its the must frustrating thing ever, and im stuck at the ruins with my FOnewearl on normal cause i have to cast foie foie foie and i dont have a red barrier to kick ass... sure i have some good stuff, but the effeciency runs low as soon as i can use it... so whats the point of billions of slicers and canes and guns? training is so slow right now, and please dont remind me of being lvl 199 and trying to level up, i dont want to know about that yet.. (thinking about 2 weeks trying to level O_O ) but neways, ill try to see if i can find some more dragon/hps cause i found it in VH caves, tell me if theres another location, and hopefully you can help a just barely non-noob with a level reccomendation...

Your only lvl 69 i was lvl 95 when I beat the shit out of him... have patience and don't complain. I did loads of Da Ral Lie/Sil dragon for Holy Ray and got nothing, same with hard dragon. And 10 scapes is nothing: do alot of FiY and get more.

BTW: TOH are't those things called Darvants? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

HUcastShinobi
Feb 12, 2005, 10:09 PM
chill out, im fine now, im goin to lvl 76+ b4 tryin again, and did you uber pwn him at lvl 90? just curious...

Razgriz
Feb 13, 2005, 02:14 AM
i feel your pain i was stupid enough to take him on at level 51 with my hucast, took about 6 tries but i took him down; as a future note take on a boss 3 or 4 times before you whip out the big bad scape dolls make sure you know what you need to do and how to do it before you get the scapes out but as for your current problem raise your mag up and fill up on mono/di/trimates and star atomizers if you have a varista fantastic i didnt have any guns and made it with a 0/0/0/0/0 +2 raygun ;_; had a demo comet, but had only about 2 chances to really bring it out on him with it, so its really about your gun or other long-range weapon hope i helped the least bit, good luck!

Garm
Feb 13, 2005, 04:19 AM
On 2005-02-12 19:09, HUcastShinobi wrote:
chill out, im fine now, im goin to lvl 76+ b4 tryin again, and did you uber pwn him at lvl 90? just curious...

You bet I did. You could see him think when he went to his final form: Please Stop! It hurts!. I did serve him his arms, legs, head, body, darvants and all other parts on a silver plate for fun http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

Neith
Feb 13, 2005, 07:19 AM
I did VH Falz at lv69 with my HUcaseal, just tooled my armour up with Dragon/HP's and Resist/Light. Took around 5 Scape Dolls with me, went through them all, but beat him. If you're an android, dont use all ur mates straight off, let him kill you a couple of times, provided u have scapes left. Then you have mates left for when you really need them. If all else fails, level up a bit in VH Ruins.

HUcastShinobi
Feb 13, 2005, 12:10 PM
i talked to ryna, he said i should drop the mates on the field, cause they will still be there when i come back, but i want to go to 80+ even thought it will take forever, but im having a rematch next sunday with him, the basterd! (RAISES FIST!) oh well... off to slay more retared boomas and sharks! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Spider
Feb 13, 2005, 04:45 PM
On 2005-02-12 08:28, Zarode wrote:

On 2005-02-12 08:22, AGUYOFTHEGS wrote:

That really has to be the stupidest advice ever.

Funny, that seems to help me a lot when fighting boses!