PDA

View Full Version : 50% hit weapons

Sitka
Feb 12, 2005, 11:47 AM
I can pipe 50% hit weapons with my lvl 199 char. pretty easily now so if you're looking for 50% hit weapons to change into special weapons or you're looking for 50% charge weapons (i.e. vulcans, ray guns, etc...) p.m. me.

What I'm looking for are grinders for my s-ranks, photon drops, and materials (I've plenty of evade - I need power, mind, defense - and I really need Luck, HP and TP).

If anyone has been able to accumulate Luck, HP or TP mats, I would be willing to trade some very nice rares. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll tell you if I have it.

I also mag farm and have an extensive collection of rare mags including many different colored Satos and Ratis - almost all have twins, pilla and estilla.

Please do not offer me dupes - thank you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sitka on 2005-02-12 08:49 ]</font>

Deuce
Feb 13, 2005, 04:11 PM
I've got PD's for you Sitka. Now stop doing Cmode for 10 minutes so we can trade, mkay?

Crisis
Feb 15, 2005, 01:51 PM
You cant find tp mats out of c-mode.

Rukuss2k
Feb 15, 2005, 03:26 PM
TP Mats can be found through using Lucky Coins and Rappy Holiday quest.

Anyways, I have about 15 def. mats if you are interested.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rukuss2k on 2005-02-15 12:27 ]</font>

Sitka
Feb 17, 2005, 01:49 AM
I've collected about 3 TP mats from PW4 quests thus far - I've got a long way to go to level up all 5 forces - yes, you do get TP mats with lucky coins and from the Rappy's Quest.

I'm donating several 50% hit weapons to PhoenixRage's Salvation Army swap, along with a bunch of other stuff, so wait until he posts the list and then reserve if interested.

I have several 50% hit charge vulcans and you have to see those babys in action if you want some budget uber guns. I might be willing to trade some of them for enough grinders/materials - let me know if you're interested.

I'm also getting an incredible inventory of magic discs - most of which, I'm donating to the Salvation Army. 15s, 20s and 25-30's. Some of the 29's and 30's I'll keep for trading/giving to friends. Let me know if you're looking for something, and I'll let you know if I have or save it when it drops. I currently have 3 level 30 Restas and 1 level 30 Rafoie. I picked up a lvl 26 Grants this morning.

I know they say that Pinkals don't find more rare discs, but since I've been playing a bit with my Pinkal Fonewearl, she's finding tons of high level discs.

TTFN - let me know if you're interested in something.