PDA

View Full Version : What Section ID should i be?

BIZKIT
Feb 13, 2005, 02:29 PM
i was just wondering what section ID i should be. I already have bluefull, skyly, viridia, purplenum,oran, and greennil. I am choosing between redria and whitil. What do you think i should be. I am thinking about making a hunter or ranger also.

TheOneHero
Feb 13, 2005, 02:29 PM
Redria if you want the hunter.

Whitill if you want the Ranger.

Redria = God/battle
Whitill = GM. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2005-02-13 11:43 ]</font>

HUcastShinobi
Feb 13, 2005, 02:32 PM
skyly or redria man, whitill kinda sucks... skyly has uber hunter finds that are easer than most, and redria has some good id only and some items/armors that are easier for them to find, so it differs in what you are looking for, and im not sure if you should make another man, what are the levels of your characters, and if all of them or most of them are below 90, dont make another! i have 4 characters, 2 sit and do nothing, 1 i work his ass off, and the other occasionally goes and pwns with magic... so dont just make another if you have crappy level guys... you prolli have 90% still in normal/early in hard, dont ya?

TheOneHero
Feb 13, 2005, 02:36 PM
On 2005-02-13 11:32, HUcastShinobi wrote:
skyly or redria man, whitill kinda sucks... skyly has uber hunter finds that are easer than most, and redria has some good id only and some items/armors that are easier for them to find,

He already has a skyly, and whitill is one of the, if not THE best ID in the game.

Hrith
Feb 13, 2005, 02:39 PM
No, Whitill IS the best ID in the game.

If you don't have one, go make one... NOW !

HUcastShinobi
Feb 13, 2005, 02:39 PM
rare finds? i dont see any good hunter finds for them, and if there is, its uber hard, like 1/500+... but thats just me, but it still depends on his others levels ToH...

TheOneHero
Feb 13, 2005, 02:43 PM
On 2005-02-13 11:39, HUcastShinobi wrote:
rare finds? i dont see any good hunter finds for them, and if there is, its uber hard, like 1/500+... but thats just me, but it still depends on his others levels ToH...

1/500+ is a very nice drop rate. ;p

And generally character levels don't mean anything. Most people are able to get ANY character to offline ult at level 40.

Seven of my characters are 40-60 and are in offline ult finding very nice rares. ;p

HUcastShinobi
Feb 13, 2005, 02:56 PM
...damn you uber people and your uber mags... my first mag isnt even 200 yet! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

oh, and my friend has a whitill hunter, so ill help him out http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUcastShinobi on 2005-02-13 11:57 ]</font>

SJ
Feb 13, 2005, 03:04 PM
On 2005-02-13 11:32, HUcastShinobi wrote:
skyly or redria man, whitill kinda sucks... skyly has uber hunter finds that are easer than most, and redria has some good id only and some items/armors that are easier for them to find, so it differs in what you are looking for, and im not sure if you should make another man, what are the levels of your characters, and if all of them or most of them are below 90, dont make another! i have 4 characters, 2 sit and do nothing, 1 i work his ass off, and the other occasionally goes and pwns with magic... so dont just make another if you have crappy level guys... you prolli have 90% still in normal/early in hard, dont ya?

Whitil owns you.
Also, personally I'd love having every ID at level 90, I could hunt literally anything i wanted >.>.
Oh, and learn how to type, please.
SJ

HUcastShinobi
Feb 13, 2005, 05:33 PM
im teaching myself how to type fast so i dont really care how i type... so neways, i still want to know what his guys' levels are...

BIZKIT
Feb 13, 2005, 10:13 PM
Only characters worth noting right now are a 112 Blueful Hunewearl and a 112 Greennil Ramar

Garm
Feb 14, 2005, 10:32 AM
Greennill can pipe you a Guard Wave for low lvl chars. Use it for gods sake, and whitill is the best ID http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Both IDs are a must have btw.

Fanta
Feb 14, 2005, 10:40 AM
I dont know much about the section IDs but it seem Whitill (which is what my FOnewn (??) is going to be, called Balzac) is amazing and I am getting some decent stuff with my Viridia HUmar.

Tycho
Feb 14, 2005, 12:30 PM
Go for Whitill, trade for a God/Battle. Unless you're offline.

BrokenHope
Feb 14, 2005, 12:34 PM
On 2005-02-13 14:33, HUcastShinobi wrote:
im teaching myself how to type fast so i dont really care how i type... so neways, i still want to know what his guys' levels are...

Typing fast is kinda useless if you can't type accuritly. Maybe you should work on typing fast but still keeping it readable.

Fanta
Feb 14, 2005, 12:36 PM
I can do that...
I type pretty fast but I got used to spelling everything right, and if I can spell it right I spell it how it sounds or abbreviate it...=P

El_Macness
Feb 17, 2005, 12:00 PM
Typing fast is kinda useless if you can't type accuritly. Maybe you should work on typing fast but still keeping it readable.

how ironic, its accurately

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: El_Macness on 2005-02-17 09:00 ]</font>

Blue-Hawk
Feb 17, 2005, 12:16 PM
Back on topic- I hve a whitill and I can say 'Meh'. it's a far shot better than purplenum, but I haven't seen anything too usefull drop for me. Yes, I have found a few things I have been looking for since v1, but nothing too usefull. Like my lv 162 whitill has never seen any rare weapons above 10 stars fall. The GM is a physical imposiblility to drop. redria is better. I have found myself, over time, playing a redria many times over.

Neith
Feb 17, 2005, 12:50 PM
Whitill, some of the drops are unreal for it. Redria is good, but I dont think it can stand up to Whitill. Im so glad my FO is Whitill, rather than Pinkal :S I tend to switch items between characters, so my Yellowboze can find her a Sorcerer Cane while my FO gets to Ult.

Garm
Feb 17, 2005, 12:54 PM
On 2005-02-17 09:00, El_Macness wrote:

how ironic, its accurately

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: El_Macness on 2005-02-17 09:00 ]</font>

You joined just to say that? WElcome to PSOW btw http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

And how about inserting your name and see what ID you'll get? I've done it and got greennill with II behind it I got whitill http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Never let's you down XP

Hrith
Feb 18, 2005, 08:19 AM
On 2005-02-17 09:16, Blue-Hawk wrote:
Back on topic- I hve a whitill and I can say 'Meh'. it's a far shot better than purplenum, but I haven't seen anything too usefull drop for me. Yes, I have found a few things I have been looking for since v1, but nothing too usefull. Like my lv 162 whitill has never seen any rare weapons above 10 stars fall. The GM is a physical imposiblility to drop. redria is better. I have found myself, over time, playing a redria many times over.
Don't use personal experience when giving advice. Whitill is better than Redria.

Skorpius
Feb 18, 2005, 08:49 AM
Opinionated.

:/

Hrith
Feb 18, 2005, 09:46 AM
I never give opinions, not ever.

Jarek
Feb 18, 2005, 05:42 PM
Well, I would say grab some drop charts and see what items spark your interest. Then look closer and see where exactly your char would be spending a lot of time. Then figure out what kind of char would be best fitted to be in those areas.
Im not sure what else to say without adding my own opinions.
I have a redria.
I have a whitill.
I like having both.
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif