PDA

View Full Version : I now declare Michigan, the Idiot Capital of the World

TheOneHero
Feb 13, 2005, 11:09 PM
Yes, that is correct.

Michigan is the Idiot Capital of the World. The greatest tourist attraction man made.

We have:

n00bs that don't know they're n00bs.
Idiot Driver's Ed Teachers.
Arrogant idiots that think they are cool because they got past the 1st grade.
Fucknuts who can't keep the smallest of secrets.
People who don't know what 'human emotion' is.
People that do not know the difference between: Stalker and friend.
And much more.

Tonight, I discovered that 99.99% of the Michigan Population are dumbfucks. The first chance I get, ToH is leaving this place. It actually causes me fucking pain because of the the stupidity here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2005-02-13 20:25 ]</font>

Eihwaz
Feb 13, 2005, 11:14 PM
Link00seven will agree with you, I think. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Anyway, I'm sorry you're surrounded with fucknuts. I have been surrounded by them at times, but I'm usually very distant from people who aren't my good friends...

Sagasu
Feb 13, 2005, 11:25 PM
gahahaha,

heh.

Come with me, be sorrounded by miles of nothing! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

TheOneHero
Feb 13, 2005, 11:26 PM
On 2005-02-13 20:25, Sagasu wrote:

Come with me, be sorrounded by miles of nothing! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Wooo!

Inspiration comes standard. =)
That would actually rock. >_>

space_butler
Feb 14, 2005, 05:08 AM
well do you have chavs there? the kind who will stab you for 10p? or mug old people for thier pensions? or accelerate towards pedestrians without even the vauge intention of stopping? or think you will buy them fags even though they're underage (meaning that you are liable for a £5k fine)? if not then dont claim to be in the idiot capital of the world. however if more than 50% of michigan fits this description then maybe you can keep the title, but if not then it becomes the property of wherever has the most chav wankers.

BrokenHope
Feb 14, 2005, 06:15 AM
On 2005-02-14 02:08, space_butler wrote:
well do you have chavs there? the kind who will stab you for 10p? or mug old people for thier pensions? or accelerate towards pedestrians without even the vauge intention of stopping? or think you will buy them fags even though they're underage (meaning that you are liable for a ?5k fine)? if not then dont claim to be in the idiot capital of the world. however if more than 50% of michigan fits this description then maybe you can keep the title, but if not then it becomes the property of wherever has the most chav wankers.

http://www.chavscum.com/

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Scrub
Feb 14, 2005, 06:37 AM
Calling somebody in real life a 'n00b' makes you seem like the biggest idiot of all, ToH. Hell, somebody did it to my buddy on Xbox Live and we all just sat around laughing at him for a few minutes because he didn't know what a real insult was.

Also, like I've said, Cash + Busticket = my house. I've got like an attic that nobody ever goes in so you could sleep up there and stuff.

Balthor
Feb 14, 2005, 07:07 AM
Doubt you have people that wanna randomly stab you if you look at them wrong over there. Or ram your car because it's an ugly color.

Wah fucking wah.

Solstis
Feb 14, 2005, 12:20 PM
On 2005-02-14 03:37, GreyPhantasm wrote:
Calling somebody in real life a 'n00b' makes you seem like the biggest idiot of all, ToH. Hell, somebody did it to my buddy on Xbox Live and we all just sat around laughing at him for a few minutes because he didn't know what a real insult was.

Also, like I've said, Cash + Busticket = my house. I've got like an attic that nobody ever goes in so you could sleep up there and stuff.

Um, yeah ToH... all I'm sensing here is "angsty/angry" teen.

Sorry.

[edit]: I spelled "angsty" wrong.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2005-02-14 18:31 ]</font>

AYY-BEE-CEE
Feb 14, 2005, 12:25 PM
Think of it this way: It could be worse. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Allos
Feb 14, 2005, 05:04 PM
I disagree, in favor of Florida. Here, we get all of the aforementioned people PLUS the Hispanics that refuse to learn English and want everything bilingual. It's our country, you moved here.

Scejntjynahl
Feb 14, 2005, 05:45 PM
On 2005-02-14 14:04, Allos wrote:
I disagree, in favor of Florida. Here, we get all of the aforementioned people PLUS the Hispanics that refuse to learn English and want everything bilingual. It's our country, you moved here.

Though I'm Hispanic, I do agree with the notion if you do move in to another country, its to your best interest to learn the language of that country. But your comment left a bitter taste of been singled out, I do not know, sounded a bit angry to me. But whatever.

HUcastShinobi
Feb 14, 2005, 05:57 PM
move to the desert where no one is near you for about the next 100 miles.... oh wait, no inet = no pso fun... well i guess that doesnt work... srry, guess i cant help ya there man!

AUTO_
Feb 14, 2005, 06:44 PM
Come to Montana.

No really, I didn't mean it, stay as far away as you can!

PJ
Feb 14, 2005, 06:50 PM
Move to Canada. We have stupid people too, but our population ratio is much smaller than yours http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

He used the term n00b cause he was on an online forum, just let it go http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Allos
Feb 14, 2005, 08:44 PM
On 2005-02-14 14:45, Scejntjynahl wrote:

Though I'm Hispanic, I do agree with the notion if you do move in to another country, its to your best interest to learn the language of that country. But your comment left a bitter taste of been singled out, I do not know, sounded a bit angry to me. But whatever.

I wasn't trying to sound racist or anything, it's just that within the past 5 years my community has seen a giant influx of Hispanic immigrants. I frankly could care less if they actually treated the US like the US. Way back in middle school, we had a dress code. It was polo shirts and khaki shorts/pants (whatever you wanted). The dress code was strictly enforced on all students. Then came some Colombian holiday. The kids from Colombia all came wearing flags, t-shirts, shorts, etc. with Colombia on them. They also spray painted their hair in the Colombian colors (big no-no at this school) and some painted their faces.

None were punished, and the participaters said they were showing their pride for Colombia (which administrators said was ok). Next day, to prove a point, some kids came dressed in U.S. flags and US colors. What a surprise, they all get detentions. Apparently adminstrators said it was a dress code violation.

I'm not trying to generalize and say all Hispanics are evil, it's just that the truth of the matter is that 95% of the immigrants we recieve here are Hispanic and a vast majority act this way. I have no trouble with them if they learn English and make some attempt at joining our culture. The simple truth is that they don't want to. They seem to want the benefits of a US life without the work.

I'm not trying to sound racist here either. Many of my friends are of Hispanic origin and it doesn't matter to me at all. I guess you'd have to be here to understand.

EJ
Feb 15, 2005, 04:49 AM
The same thing can be say about New York where almost everyone I met thinks they know everything because they lived in NYC their whole lives. >.>

Just because you live in a popular tourist city doesn't mean you know jack. But that is almost true of everywhere you go where their are people there will always be idiots. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Hey if worst come to worst get a bus ticket and come over I got a cardboard box you can sleep in. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Shattered_weasel
Feb 15, 2005, 09:32 AM
Poor Upper Peninsula of Michigan doesn't get enough love.

Blitzkommando
Feb 15, 2005, 05:12 PM
Keep in mind, the larger the city, the bigger the said city's groin or armpit or whatever you want to call it. Eg. Comparing Clovis New Mexico to New York, New York, you are obviously going to see far more numbers of idiots, but both have idiots in a fairly similar ratio. People in general are lazy, the less work they have to do the better. As to Michigan having a greater number of idiots.. Well, I must say I have my share of dumbass Michigan stories, and I have only been up there a couple times, through Detroit. But I have the same number for, say, Ocala Florida, or Niagra Ontario, or Waikiki Beach Hawaii. My conclusion is, idiots, jerks, and jerkoffs, are everywhere. But don't let your heart be troubled, for there are great people everywhere too. When you have to work with idiots (of any kind) do it, and do it as the best you can. For no matter what THEY do, what YOU do is what matters. You never know when someone, somewhere, is watching you, and you just might make that good impression that will get you out of the mess.

All in all, I've done the large city life, and the small town life. Both had idiots. But also in both, I met some really great people, I mean REALLY great people. If one only sees the glass half empty, one will never see the half that is full. I had that problem for a while, then I realized how futile it was and changed my perspective, changed my life it did.

krophiquon
Feb 22, 2005, 09:06 PM
Welcome to life.

Everywhere you go, I can almost guarantee you that you will be surrounded by idiots. No matter how rich or poor, what ethnicity or language people are, for the most part, retarded. I think George Carlin put it best when he said "Look at how stupid the average American is, and then think that half of them are dumber than that." (I think this applies to all countries not just ours.)

And to the guy who's pissed about Hispanic immigrants: I lived in Florida too, but welcomed the change that a different culture provided. The town I lived in was so superficial and shallow that the Hispanic Immigrants composed the vast majority of people that still have a cultural identity; and I respect their adherence to traditional ways (although some English lessons would probably help them as much as it would appease intolerance.)

Wyndham
Feb 22, 2005, 10:28 PM
On 2005-02-22 18:06, krophiquon wrote:
Welcome to life.

Everywhere you go, I can almost guarantee you that you will be surrounded by idiots.

ommercial for krphiquon 2:
he's back... and he's still surrounded buy... Oran1324: FRICKIN' IDIOTS.

but seriousaly, some states DO have better odds than others. just look closely.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Oran1324 on 2005-02-22 19:30 ]</font>

Jess16241
Feb 24, 2005, 10:20 AM
On 2005-02-13 20:26, TheOneHero wrote:

On 2005-02-13 20:25, Sagasu wrote:

Wooo!

Inspiration comes standard. =)
That would actually rock. >_>

its not fun being in the middle of nowhere, there is nothing to do along with the absence of people