PDA

View Full Version : yes, i'm actually defending RAmars

dekar
Jul 15, 2002, 12:12 AM
Just went online, finally, last night

Ah, god. Some people. I'm not complaining, but man, there are some pretty mean people out there. I was playing as my FOnewm, made and remade 4 times, but that time I was gonna keep 'em. I was on there, and there were 3 other people are in there with me. A HUmar, and two RAmars. One of the RAmars was running about, asking for guns, cause he had been pk'ed until he was broke and left without a weapon (he was lvl 2). The other was running around asking for a mag, (lvl 2 as well) but never got an answer from the lvl 92 HUmar. I'm a lvl 2 FOnewm, I say "I need a mag..." and he runs right up and gives me an Apsaras, lvl 160! If anyone needed it, it was the RAmars, (though I'm not complaining, the mag raised my attack to 2 hundred something) but, both the RAmars were dying left and right, (screaming the odd, funny quote, like agh! or ahhh p o o or I needz a mag, or gimme a gun, i suck) but, jeez, i don't wanna rant anymore. I was gonna ask the RAmar with the mag problem about it, but my cheap internet connection cut me off. (DAMN!! could be heard through the house.)

Anyway, to sum things up, give RAmars help in the caves when they're level 2, cause they suck with nothing but that little handgun.

UltraVixen1982
Jul 15, 2002, 01:36 AM
lmao yeah that takes me back....they think beging will get them something....i jus want to slap ppl like that!

ABDUR101
Jul 15, 2002, 01:38 AM
I usually kept alot of rare stuff from when I played offline during the day(I'd fill up the bank and my character) and give it all out at night to anyone that wanted it o_O

Sleet1
Jul 15, 2002, 02:37 AM
I plan to save everything that would be helpful for newbie US players for the US release date. i wont be that high level... but i will try to powerlevel as many ppl as i can the first few night http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif YEAH! DOOOOD I RULE.

dekar
Jul 15, 2002, 10:20 PM
almost every game i go into now, someone offers me something!

soniti's, lavis cannons, apsaras/kama's, lots of stuff. o.O

Guile
Jul 16, 2002, 05:19 PM
I could never beg for anything on online games..and could'nt take the people that did cuz they were never happy

come on i dropped 1 meseta on the floor and they think they are gonna get more?!

but yeah I like RAmars
I miss you Guile!

the whole being a girl char only worked when PSO first came out then all the nerds figured out that about 90% of the people on PSO had a penis