PDA

View Full Version : GC: Weapon Combinations

Fanta
Feb 14, 2005, 12:54 PM
What wep combinations does everyone use while playing.

Currently, for my HUmar, I use;
Musashi - Combat
Breaker - Multiple Enemies and Boxes.
Railgun - Ranged Weapon

We have talked about good weapon combos in:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=93559&forum=1&34

Due to this talk I plan on getting;
Double Saber - To gain TP (Geist)
A spirit weapon (suggestions??) - Uses TP but is quite powerful.
Red Handgun or Varista. - Probabily whatever I find first...

Or maybe Berserk (even more powerful than Spirit but drains HP instead of TP) with a Gush wep to regenerate HP but there is more chance of death.

Other Reference(s);
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=326

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fanta on 2005-02-14 09:56 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fanta on 2005-02-14 10:29 ]</font>

Sharkyland
Feb 14, 2005, 01:05 PM
Charge vulcans, charge diska, and HUne wpn of choice (ie, Kibibyte and her Kibibyte Partisan +200).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2005-02-14 10:05 ]</font>

Fanta
Feb 14, 2005, 01:31 PM
Searched for all the items mentioned, with no results found...

I added something to the subject, incase its a different platform...
I play it on GC.

EDIT: Found Diska of Braveman (not in game, in item search), which has Berserk =)
All I would need is a Gush wep to match it. Preferablly a single combat wep...as the Diska is a slicer...=)

NOTE:
- Berserk combine with Gush
- Spirit with Geist

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fanta on 2005-02-14 10:38 ]</font>

Kuea
Feb 14, 2005, 02:16 PM
Well here's all my chars weapons o.o

HUcast-Kurosin: Berdysh - Multiple Enemies
Meteor Cudgel - Multi Hit
Red Handgun - Ranged Attack

RAmarl-Xria: Custom Ray Ver.00 - Single attack
Froozen Shooter - Freeze Enemies
Spread Needle - Multiple Enemies
Guld Milla - Multi Hit

FOnewearl-Lumiere: Chaos Bringers Rifle - Ranged Attack
Pan-Arms blades - Multi Hit
Panther Claw - Cute Weapon

HUcaseal-Sheyl: Braveace - Ranged Attack
Demolition Comet - Multi Hit
Imperial Pick - Multiple Enemies
Delsaber Buster - Single Enemy

HUnewearl-Lexi: Rika's Claw - Single Enemy
Yamigarasu - Single Enemy
Holy Ray - Ranged Attack
Black King Bar - Multi Hit

RAcaseal-Simel: Meteor Smash - Multiple Enemies
Red Mechgun - Multi Hit
Red Saber - Single Hit
Red Scorpio - Heavy Hit

RAmar-Vandie: Monkey King Bar - Multi Hit
Spread Needle - Multiple Enemies
Yasminkov 9000M - Ranged Multi Hit

FOmarl-Arina: Madam's Umbrella - Shifta/Deband Upgrade
Madam's Parasol - Resta/Anti Upgrade
Angel Harp - Ranged Hit

Fanta
Feb 14, 2005, 02:34 PM
Thats what I was after.
I was also after what people think about swapping between weps for the best advantages. Such as using a Spirit wep for damage, while using TP, then swaping to a Geist wep to regain the lost TP.

I think thats going to be the best option for me. As I want to the Double Saber, and I think I will have that soon. =)

Tact
Feb 14, 2005, 02:53 PM
Here are mine:

For my RAmarl:
Red Scorpio: Single Combat-Power, mid/close range
Drain Beam (I know already, I'm getting something better for Ultimate mode):Single Combat, ranged, HP recovery, and if they get close the firing speed keeps them from attacking
Final Impact: Weak Crowd Control, and boxes
King's Laser: EXP, EXP, EXP

For my HUnewearl, I have G-Assassin's Sabers for single combat, an Arrest Calibur for crowd control and boxes, and a Fill Autogun for HP recovery

I only carry one weapon for my FOnewearl, and that's her Hildebear's Cane.

And for my RAcaseal, I only have a Bind series (forgot which) Sniper for single combat, and a Frost Shot for boxes...only in Normal so far

Fanta
Feb 14, 2005, 03:31 PM
When people say Hildebears Cane, do they mean the special wep it drops which is called Fire Scepter: Agni or is there a wep called Hildebears Cane??

Mixfortune
Feb 14, 2005, 03:33 PM
Just so you know, Sharkyland's items he posted can be found on GC, they just aren't found as a rare SPECIAL WEAPON box.

Vulcans are like a higher version of your standard mechguns. Charge Vulcans, naturally, are just the standard weapon tekked (or bought) with a charge special. Same for the diska (which is a higher version of the standard slicer).

Kibibyte Partisan is an S-Rank weapon obtainable by challenge mode. The reason you can't find it in the database is because when you get an S-Rank weapon, you can name it. Look of S-Rank partisan in the database, and you'll find it.

Tact
Feb 14, 2005, 03:47 PM
On 2005-02-14 12:31, Fanta wrote:
When people say Hildebears Cane, do they mean the special wep it drops which is called Fire Scepter: Agni or is there a wep called Hildebears Cane??

Well, the Hildebear's Cane (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=279&sortby=class) is in the Item Database...I have provided a link.

Fanta
Feb 14, 2005, 04:04 PM
Im avoiding Charge Weps, I dont take meseta with me when I go out. I only have what I pick up, which isnt always a lot...
Is Vulcan an S-Rank Mechgun or just a better mechgun??
The S-Rank Partisan doesnt seem that good on GC, however on DC it does...

I like the S-Rank Knuckles...but really I am after a Geist wep and a Spirit wep to accompany it...

---

That would be a no about the Fire Specter: Agni.
I didnt search for that at all...

Tact
Feb 14, 2005, 04:06 PM
On 2005-02-14 12:33, Mixfortune wrote:

Vulcans are like a higher version of your standard mechguns. Charge Vulcans, naturally, are just the standard weapon tekked (or bought) with a charge special. Same for the diska (which is a higher version of the standard slicer).

There's your answer, Fanta.

Fanta
Feb 14, 2005, 04:15 PM
Oh yes, sorry...

Also, must be good having G-Assassin Arms and the Arrest Caliber having an 80% chance of Paralasis??

Can you only convert the arms online??
I have a Rappy Wing, G Assassin Arm, 7 PD and Bomma's right arm...

Tact
Feb 14, 2005, 04:17 PM
On 2005-02-14 13:15, Fanta wrote:
Oh yes, sorry...

Also, must be good having G-Assassin Arms and the Arrest Caliber having an 80% chance of Paralasis??

Can you only convert the arms online??
I have a Rappy Wing, G Assassin Arm, 7 PD and Bomma's right arm...

No, it is not online only, you can convert them by talking to Montague (on the Pioneer II) in the Unsealed Door quest. The G-Assassin's Sabers (which have Seize) are good for their multiple hits, and I don't really use Arrest with my Calibur, because I have to get lucky enough to hit with just the normal attack...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2005-02-14 13:18 ]</font>

Fanta
Feb 14, 2005, 04:24 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=271&sortby=class

It says on this that G Arms have Arrest not Seize.

Also, how many times can you do the sealed door quest??
Can you keep going back to it and getting the things sorted??

What part is the quest available on (episode and difficulty)??

Tact
Feb 14, 2005, 04:28 PM
On 2005-02-14 13:24, Fanta wrote:

It says on this that G Arms have Arrest not Seize.

Also, how many times can you do the sealed door quest??
Can you keep going back to it and getting the things sorted??

What part is the quest available on (episode and difficulty)??

I thought it had Seize (well, I never use the special anyway with G-Assassin's Sabers)...and you can only do it once if you finish it and collect your reward, but you are not screwed if you have already completed it, just complete all the other quests and they will all reopen for you to do as you wish. Unsealed Door is available on Episode 1, all difficulty levels.

SIDE NOTE: When I said I was lucky to hit with just the normal attack, I was talking about my Calibur...but I can hit rather decently with it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2005-02-14 13:30 ]</font>

Fanta
Feb 14, 2005, 04:31 PM
I completed all the quest and dont remember that one.
However, I started the quests when I started the game finished them, leveled up quite a bit and haven't been back to check.

Dont remember the Unsealed Door. Is that the one with WORKS robots patrolling the area when you with a science dude and Elenor both LVL 55??

Tact
Feb 14, 2005, 04:34 PM
On 2005-02-14 13:31, Fanta wrote:
I completed all the quest and dont remember that one.
However, I started the quests when I started the game finished them, leveled up quite a bit and haven't been back to check.

Dont remember the Unsealed Door. Is that the one with WORKS robots patrolling the area when you with a science dude and Elenor both LVL 55??

That's not Unsealed Door (The one where Mome has to tag along)...I forgot the name, though. But if you've completed all of the quests, go back to the Hunter's Guild and check and it should be there.

EDIT: I checked, and the one you're talking about is Soul of Steel.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2005-02-14 13:35 ]</font>

DezoPenguin
Feb 14, 2005, 04:38 PM
Let's see...

My RAmarl swaps off between a Frozen Shooter and 30% hit L&K14s. I'd love to work a Spread Needle into that mix, but...I don't own one. I use a Red Scorpio in Sil/Gol Dragon boss battles (mechs on the ground, Scorpio when it jumps into the air), a Flight Fan against Vol Opt, and a Red Handgun against Dark Falz.

My FOnewearl uses a Summit Moon. Not that she actually hits people with it, but she keeps it equipped for the MST and simple techs boost.

My other characters use whatever hand-me-downs are around at the time. Most everyone's got a Red Handgun of some kind or another; the HUnewearls got the ones with hit % for obvious reasons. My higher-level HUnewearl (or my HUcaseal; I swap the items back and forth) use a Demolition Comet and an Asuka for close combat, depending on which area I'm in and therefore which won't get its combo interrupted.

Fanta
Feb 14, 2005, 04:40 PM
I will have to check that out...
Come to think about it I dont think I finished Soul of Steel so maybe I havent.

Its been a while since I checked the guild. I will check when I get the game, been mentioned why I dont already have it somewhere I else.

So you can tekk your weps offline too, I mean with the PDs, to give them %+??

Tact
Feb 14, 2005, 04:41 PM
On 2005-02-14 13:40, Fanta wrote:

So you can tekk your weps offline too, I mean with the PDs, to give them %+??

The PD/percent thing is only online.

Fanta
Feb 14, 2005, 04:49 PM
Damn to the PD...

Also, L&K look cool but dont really seem to increase you that much, makes up that is has Seize its bound to work in at least 1 of 8 shots(??)

Red handgun seems hard to find. Best person is a Redria on Ult (1/2 against Al Rappy in Forest). Maybe when I go online I can trade for one, unless I had Redria character by then...??

Skorpius
Feb 14, 2005, 04:54 PM
Close Range Combat: (Hunters)
Paired Sword, Twin Saber
Partisan, Sword
Handgun, Mechgun

Ranged Combat: (Rangers)
Rifle
Shot
Mechgun

Tech Combat: (Force)
Some Tech-boosting weapon.

Fanta
Feb 14, 2005, 04:57 PM
Skorpius, what do you mean by that??
Are they the weps you use on your characters??

Does anyone have a Spirit wep??
If yes, what type (Sword, Saber, Claymore, Knife ??)

HUcastShinobi
Feb 14, 2005, 05:38 PM
i find spirit weapons all the time, and if you go online and need one, just ask me http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif they arent that hard to find, and also, try to go to hard/very hard ruins/mines first, because they tend to have the better weapons in my eyes... now back to hunting for that blasted magic rock "Moola" for my FOnewearl

Sitka
Feb 15, 2005, 01:46 AM
Fanta:

On xbox, you take your PSO life in your hands when you multi-wep equip online. FSOD and that special rare that was unequipped is gone. You play legit, you take some chances.

Because of that, I try to pick the best weapon for the area: i.e. frozen shooter for Tower Runs/PW4, s-rank needle for most other areas. Sometimes I take a chance and run multiple weps, but not often.

When I do, the Racast/Racaseal likes Frozen Shooter/S-rank needle for most areas. Needle has Zalure which really quickens your solo runs. I have a Monkey King Bar, an s-rank twin and a Yamagarsu, but I prefer to use my rangers as shooters.

With my forces, I try to pick their best MST/Boost weapon and stick with it. Psycho Wand for the FOnewm, Summit Moon for the FOnewearl, Magical Piece for the FOmar and Cadceus for the FOmarl (fits her - sometimes Inferno Bazooka because that also fits her).

Ramarl uses the frozen shooter and s-rank shot with zalure (Sitka's hand-me-down), but will try Kef's idea for a beserk needle when she gets to a higher level. She also has the Angel Harp waiting for her (with Angel Wings - how cute!).

My hucasts and hucaseals like to use a combination of multi-hit weapons, ranged weapons and pure-power weapons. I picked up a new Red Slicer tonight and was using that on my Hucaseal along with a Red Handgun and a Black King Bar. Big Boy, my loveable big pink hucast, uses the Gae Bolg and the Sange and Yasha along with a Rainbow Baton (50% hit) and a Red Handgun.

So I think that's what's you're looking for.

Fanta
Feb 15, 2005, 04:44 AM
Didnt know Xbox was like that, with the taking chance and all.
Some nice weps your characters use Sitka. I have a different style of play to everyone by the sounds of it - I dont hand-down anything. My character get what they get and dont swap between.

I am going to get my HUmar to LVL 40 before I even start with my FO(not sure if it will be a newm or not)...I cold give my FO a Fire Scepter: Agni that boosts Foie attacks.

Pity I can play online with you Sitka (when I get it online), since your on Xbox and im on GC...

Neith
Feb 15, 2005, 03:31 PM
HUnewearl:
Red Sword +52, Demolition Comet +25, 30%hit L+K14 Combats mainly. Occasionally Heart of Poumn or Sange.

HUcaseal:
Charge Vulcan +9 (50%hit), Chain Sawd +15, Custom Ray ver.00 (60%hit), Red Saber +78. Occassionally Twin Brand or Red Daggers.

FOnewearl:
Club of Laconium, Mace of Adaman, Club of Zumiuran, Hildebear's Cane, Mahu

kazuma56
Feb 15, 2005, 07:47 PM
on my RAmar:

Red Scorpio - mid-range enemies, dragon/gal gryphon bosses.
Twin Blaze - close-range combat

Red Saber - same as above but for escape reasons

Yamigarasu - not sure, for style, weak enemy areas

Spread Needle- crowded areas

Frozen Shooter+Yas 9k's - freeze and heavy X3 combo = instant death for my RAmar (in most cases)

Yas 7k's - mid-range enemies, good in seabed with zoa's and zele's

yas 3k's - long-distance, it has 35% ot hit so it's good doing a light and 2 heavy shots and not having to worry about the enemy being pushed outta range like the 9k's.

Baranz Launcher- for massive damage reasons.

Eihwaz
Feb 15, 2005, 10:27 PM
I'm bored as hell, so I'll post what I used on GC/BB. XP

GC
Matt, HUmar: Demolition Comet for single enemies, Red Partisan for crowds, and Red Handgun for sniping. Sometimes I used a Vulcan with 40% Hit.

Shade, FOnewm: Prophets of Motav for boosting RA-techs for general 0wning of groups of enemies, Magical Piece for having fun with Gifoie/zonde, and Summit Moon for bosses and strong single enemies.

Arc, FOmar: Red Saber for single enemies. It sucks, I wish I had a S-Rank Twin, even though I can't use it http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif, or even some P-Arm's Blades. >_> Anyway, Rainbow Baton with 50% Hit for crowds, and a Red Handgun for sniping.

BB
Eihwaz, FOnewm: Double Saber for single enemies, Soul Eater for groups, and Bravace for sniping. That was during my ill-advised FOnewm meleeing phase. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif When I gained sense, and went to supporting, I used only a Resta Merge.

Pavlov, FOmar: Double Saber for single enemies, Soul Eater for Groups, and Bravace for sniping. He could only accomplish this with Eihwaz's Rati, of course.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2005-02-15 19:28 ]</font>

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Feb 16, 2005, 12:38 AM
Hmm, on Nasca (Humar)I usually use the following:

Rainbow Baton: multiple targets and long range capability, for handling most bosses.
Red Handgun: long range, single, mostly used for that final battle with dark falz, since I was lucky enough to find one with high hit and Dark %.
Zanba: close range multi target weapon, good for those pesky swarms.
Demolition Comet: single multi hit weapon, great for finishing up quickly any stragglers that might survive the attacks from the Zanba.
Katana: I always carry at least one katana, be it sange, yamigarasu, Kamui or any of the agito variations. Don't really use them much for fighting, but I like to carry at least one for luck http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif .

On Galatea (Racaseal) I carry these:

Spread Needle: Multi target and stun.
Rainbow Baton: Multi taget and confuse.
Hell Laser with 50% hit : Need I explain this http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif ?
S-rank twin: Fow when the time to melee comes.

I have more characters, but these two are the most I care about. (Im just too lazy to post what I equip on all 12 characters http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif )

Saffran
Feb 16, 2005, 12:42 AM
DC:
Humar swaps between high % Red Hanguns (I have 3) and Imperial Picks (I have 2) I only need 2 difluids to get all my TPs back, so I don't need much more http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif I have SDJZR at lv 15. Celestial Shield + 4 slots Nelgal (nifty find in Ult Forest) with State Maintenance and 3 God Abilities, but I change to 4 Slots Guardian Armor and 3 Perfect Resists when I face Ult DF.

Hunewearl has a Red Sword and a Red Hangun, waits to get to a higher level to use Red Daggers. Has a Valliant Frame + 4 slots, Celestial Shield, State Maintenance and 3 God Abilities.

Foneweral swaps between Summit Moon and Red Handgun (good percents on AB, I can spare some TPs and win time with it). Shifta sucks (20), Deband is OK (28), Jellen sucks (20) and Zalure is meh (24). Carries State Maintenance, God HP, God Ability and Perfect Resist. Gifoie is lv 29, which helps a bit, I got Gibarta at lv 29 too, Razonde and Megid are 30 (yay!) and Grants is 28.

BB:
Hucaseal lv 154: Many weapons. Switching between 50% Hit Vulcan, 50% Hit Rainbow Baton, Meteor Cudgel and Flight Fan during normal runs. Can get her magic resistance to incredible heights if needed. Currently with Kazami Bracer, Delsaber Shield, 3 Elf Arms ++ and a God Battle. May swap for an Arm with a Cure Confuse when battling Gi Gues.

Hunewearl lv 50: Got hand-me-downs. Pwns just about anything. Megid lv 24, Grants and Deband lv 28, F-GF-RF-B-GB-RG-Z-GZ-RZ lv 29, SJZR lv 30. Swaps between several wands, clubs and merges, as well as a Sting Tip when nearing a level up.

Nai_Calus
Feb 16, 2005, 01:02 AM
GC:

RAmarl(122): SPACE NEEDLE +70, Zalure
Frozen Shooter(some % I forget, 40 Native)
Monkey King Bar/Charge Vulcs/Duped Yas9kM when I'm in the mood
(The Unholy Trio, there... But it's overused because it WORKS. XP)

FOmar(147): Soul Banish +9(20/35/0/0, iirc)
Red Handgun +12(Three area %, none over 25. -.-)
RATI TWIN +250
Red Slicer on occasion(Zip).

HUmar(132): RATI PARTISAN +200, Zalure or Red Partisan +40(some % I don't recall)
Demolition Comet +25(See Red Partisan)
Red Handgun +50(15% Hit, whoo)
Red Slicer on occasion(Also zip).

BB:

FOmar(132): Soul Banish +9
RATI TWIN +169
Holy Ray +40(40% Machine)
Diska of Braveman on occasion(30% Hit)
(And I recommend this same setup to everybody using a FOmar, because it works. XP)

RAcast(36): Final Impact
Monkey King Bar +20(30% Machine)
Justy 23ST

HUmar(21): Soul Eater(Vjaya in reserve)
Double Saber(Got a 45% Native Meteor Cudgel in reserve)
Lockgun(Bravace/Red Handgun in reserve)

Skorpius
Feb 16, 2005, 03:16 AM
On 2005-02-14 13:57, Fanta wrote:
Skorpius, what do you mean by that??
Are they the weps you use on your characters??

Does anyone have a Spirit wep??
If yes, what type (Sword, Saber, Claymore, Knife ??)

I use whatever i feel like at the time. I don't have a set of specific weapons, only weapon types for each style of gameplay.

Fanta
Feb 16, 2005, 04:01 PM
Some nice wep choices.

Skorpius, I often do that but for certain things I like to use a set wep choice...

Neith
Feb 16, 2005, 05:11 PM
Ah, just seen how you want the replies posted.

Terra-HUnewearl
Single Enemy Melee- Heart of Poumn/Sange
Multi Enemy Melee- Red Sword +52
Ranged Combat- 30% hit L+K14 Combats
Fast Attack- Demolition Comet +25

Neith v2.0-HUcaseal
Single Enemy Melee- Red Saber +78
Multi Enemy Melee- AUW3084 Flowen's Sword or Chain Sawd +15
Ranged Combat- Custom Ray ver.00 (60%hit) or Charge Vulcan +9 (50%hit)
Fast Attack- Red Dagger or Twin Brand

That clears it up a lil better, no point in putting my FOnewearl, cuz she only uses basic FO rares currently.

Fanta
Feb 16, 2005, 05:17 PM
ooohhhhhh...Sange...
What hit% you go on that??
Also, on the wep L&K Combats, what does L&K stand for??

Neith
Feb 16, 2005, 05:45 PM
Sorry Fanta, aint found one with hit% yet, mine just has 5% native and 20%dark, kinda sucky one really, but a Sange none the less.

EDIT: Just remembered you asked about LK's. I actually dont have a clue what it stands for to be honest :S

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2005-02-16 14:47 ]</font>

Fanta
Feb 16, 2005, 05:51 PM
Ahhh, damn, still you got one and im searching.

::Prefered your other side pic UrikoBB3, it suited better for Psycho Skyly::

Neith
Feb 17, 2005, 08:55 AM
Lol, yeah I liked that avatar, but id had it for months , and got sick of it. Besides the new avatar looks scarily like my FOnewearl, which im raising. Don't worry, I still have the Psycho Skyly http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Tycho
Feb 17, 2005, 09:21 AM
Tycho - FOnewearl
- Striker of Chao (S/D range)
- Marina's Bag (R/A range)
- Psycho Wand (omg nuke, and TP conservation)

For my other characters, it changes a lot. I either don't have their full equipments yet, never play them, or haven't created them yet. -_-
But anyway, the other characters just use pretty standard stuff.

Bishop711
Feb 19, 2005, 04:05 PM
RAcast:

Offline-spread needle 0/0/0/35, frozen shooter 65/0/0/25/25, and red mechgun 0/0/0/0

Online-spread needle 0/0/0/0, frozen shooter 0/25/0/30/25

Fanta
Feb 19, 2005, 04:46 PM
Why do you use worse items online than offline??

Ryna
Feb 19, 2005, 05:34 PM
On 2005-02-19 13:46, Fanta wrote:
Why do you use worse items online than offline??

If you are playing on GC or XBox, you have a chance at losing your weapons due to a FSOD or the game crashing. You don't have to worry about that offline since your game data is preserved from your previous session. However, once you remove your items from the bank in online mode, they can easily be lost. That is why it is recommended that you only have one "good" weapon out while playing online.

Fanta
Feb 19, 2005, 05:54 PM
I see...
Also, I knew what it was yesterday but I forgot. What is FSOD??

Q_Anon
Feb 21, 2005, 05:11 PM
FSOD is the "Frozen Screen of Death" it causes you to lose all unequipped items in your inventory. Including weapons, armor, shields/barriers, expendable items and meseta.

Fanta
Feb 22, 2005, 08:00 AM
Nasty.
And I guess that happens a lot...
Can you just not save it an go back on or is it just GONE!!

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Feb 22, 2005, 09:54 AM
On 2005-02-22 05:00, Fanta wrote:
Nasty.
And I guess that happens a lot...
Can you just not save it an go back on or is it just GONE!!

Gone for good http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. It don't think it happens that often, but it is not worth taking the risk of losing a very rare weapon with good % that took hours or days just to lose it in a hour of online play.

In the end it all depends on the players choice. To risk it, or play it safe >.>

Q_Anon
Feb 22, 2005, 05:25 PM
I'd play it safe, my friend lost three S-ranks after playing online to get them for days. All the S-ranks were a max grind and had awesome %s. He didn't learn and still carries 7 weps at a time.

Nohra
Feb 22, 2005, 05:59 PM
I still can't understand the stigmata behind duping your good weapons so you can keep them in your bank and use them online. Oh well.

As for my equipment lists, they're quite massive:

Zweihander (Greennill RAcast)
Yasminkov 7000 (Primary)
Fill Laser (25% hit, still looking for a Gush with good hit)
Charge Laser (40% hit)
H&S Justice (60% hit)
Spread Needle (30% hit)
Red Handgun
Snow Queen
S-Rank Claw and Needle, the former with HP regen and the latter with Zalure
DB's Sword 3075. Because DBs are sexy.

Not all of Zwei's equipment is legit, I'm replacing the non-legit items as I obtain them.

Eri (Yellowboze RAmarl)
Handgun: Milla
Geist Raygun (25% hit)
Arrest Raygun (40% hit)
L&K Combat (20% hit)
Twin Brand
Spread Needle
Yasminkov 3000R (20% hit -- I have a TON of these things from Zweihander. c.c)
Guilty Light (Fairly good against Da Ral Lie, but nowhere near as uber as a Snow Queen)

All of Eri's equipment, however, is legit. The Milla came from Kef. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Nohra Kitts (Bluefull HUcaseal -- formerly HUnewearl)
Demon's Gungnir (40% hit)
Gush Calibur (30% hit -- I am REALLY dissatisified with this weapon, I want a Gush Handgun with comprable hit)
Arrest Raygun (40% hit)
L&K Combat (55% hit)
Orotiagito
Lavis Cannon (Legit, from Ian)
Red Handgun
S-Rank claw with HP regen
DB's Sword (3075, again because it's sexy.)
Rika's Claw
Demolition Comet (Had a legit one, lost it to FSOD, this one has comprable percents, also from Ian, I believe)

Eterik (Skyly FOnewm)
Geist Raygun (25% hit)
Bravace (15% hit)
Holy Ray
Twinkle Star (45% hit -- ALSO from Ian. X)

Eterik is my only character that doesn't have a whole ton of equipment, mainly because his Ra and Gi techs are his weapons. I know Twinkle boosts basic techs -- Et sure doesn't get those boosts on his own, so it's convenient for when fighting, say, the N-VH dragon with Barta.

Hrith
Feb 22, 2005, 06:23 PM
Wow, so good to see you, Nohra, it's been so long ^_^

Are you back on PSO as well ?

Glad to see you still have my Milla http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Peace, man !

Tycho
Feb 22, 2005, 06:23 PM
On 2005-02-22 14:25, Q_Anon wrote:
I'd play it safe, my friend lost three S-ranks after playing online to get them for days. All the S-ranks were a max grind and had awesome %s. He didn't learn and still carries 7 weps at a time.

S-rank weapons can not have percentages.

All of Eri's equipment, however, is legit. The Milla came from Kef. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Wha? How many does he have?

Nohra
Feb 22, 2005, 06:41 PM
Not sure, but he seems to have some wierd luck. He got Milla before a Varista. c.c;

Nohra
Feb 22, 2005, 06:43 PM
On 2005-02-22 15:23, Kef wrote:
Wow, so good to see you, Nohra, it's been so long ^_^

Are you back on PSO as well ?

Glad to see you still have my Milla http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Peace, man !

Heh. I'm not online again yet. Still mulling over whether or not I want to be paying monthly, as I'm considering getting a subscription to XBox live.

Fanta
Feb 23, 2005, 03:37 AM
Long wep list Nohra.
Nice to see a re-union.

How come you have so MANY weps then??

XenOmega
Feb 23, 2005, 12:18 PM
I only use 2 weapons on my Char

Stag Cutlery ( New ) - Multiple Hits
Soul Eater - Many enimies

^_^

Nohra
Feb 23, 2005, 06:16 PM
I use different weapons in different situations. I've also made backups of all of my weapons, so I don't really have any concerns about using them all online (which I haven't done in a while). I like handguns for up close, rifles for keeping enemies at range (like, say, Meris and lilies in ult), and I love the Yas 7K because it's fast and can keep enemies away. I also have a variety of support weapons that I use with different characters, i.e., I don't use a Gush weapon with my RAmarl because she has Resta. I also like to collect weapons (not unlike Kef ;D), and I enjoy using them. Having a Greennill and quite a few ranger buddies really helped out when I wanted to make a trade. :3

Fanta
Feb 25, 2005, 08:03 AM
You backed them up??
Dupe or just found twice??