PDA

View Full Version : Hi. I play PSO.

Nai_Calus
Feb 15, 2005, 05:03 PM
No, really. ST is a bunch of fucking morons, and I complain about this. So does everybody else. So why the fuck do you get on MY case for it? I'm not going to heap praise on them for doing something stupid. Yeah, they made the game, and that was good. What they've done with it since then? Yeah, not so good.

No, really, I think x area is stupid, or x enemy is retarded, or that x weapon/item is a piece of shit/unnecessary/something that makes the game even more unnecessarily easy. Too fucking bad.

No, really, I don't like your favourite class and I think it sucks/just don't care for it. Too fucking bad. Hey, yeah, that encompasses most of the classes. Fucking guess what? There are classes I like. You may have noticed me USING THEM. Just because I don't find any interest at all in most of the classes doesn't mean I hate all of them. Do you bitch at Sharkyland for loving HUnewearls, or jump down Kef's throat when he says FOmars suck at support? No. So fuck off.

No, really. I happen to think x quest sucks. Hey, guess fucking what, I don't give a shit HOW much you love Ice Spinner. I still fucking PERSONALLY hate it. Yeah, I don't care how tired you are of TTF or how much you hate it. I still enjoy doing it. So fuck off.

No, really, I think x class is ugly, regardless of stats. Too. Fucking. Bad. Nobody bitches at people who say they use HUnewearls because they don't want to stare at a guy's ass all day. Hey, here's a thought. Maybe I don't want to stare at a FOnewm's ass all day, or a HUnewearl's? Maybe I really do find most RAmarls grossly unattractive? TOO FUCKING BAD. Hey, you think FOmars are ugly, don't you? Yeah, fucking well.

No, really, I don't spam posts each day extolling the glories of FOmar, how much I love Rati, how much I enjoyed re-playing Seat of the Heart for the fourth time, how great Temple is, how fun that run of 1c7 was, how thrillingly exciting and close that run of 2c4 was, how much I enjoyed that PW3, how fun it was to play with x. People generally bitch at you if you post that kind of stuff. How often do you post about how much you love something?

Hi. There are things I don't like about PSO. I comment on them. Hi. There are things I do like about PSO. They generally go without saying. Hi. I enjoy the game, and I play it because I do.

Quit fucking asking me why I still play, bastiches, before I fucking stab you.

Scejntjynahl
Feb 15, 2005, 06:00 PM
Healthy rant Ian, and no I am not been sarcastic. I hear what you are saying. In a nutshell, you like the game, but still are big enough to note that there are things you dont like about it. And yes it does get annoying when others "force" their views on you... "but Ian, my Fonewm is the sexy"... so what you dont like it? Big deal.

Its like when I rant about my job or something that is in my life I get stupid "suggestions" as : "Well why dont you quit?" or "Do something about it?" Well shit, I thought I was when I was ranting =/ But whatever.

AUTO_
Feb 15, 2005, 06:49 PM
I'm just glad I escaped the drama of PSO.

geewj
Feb 15, 2005, 06:53 PM
On 2005-02-15 15:49, AUTO_ wrote:

Doubly so, even.

AUTO_
Feb 15, 2005, 07:03 PM
We'll always have BA6 though Frinxy http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Feb 15, 2005, 10:42 PM
So basically, Ian-kunX, people chew your head off just because you're vocal about your likes and dislikes about the game.

Good reason to rant, just forget about them though. Everybody's entitled to their opinions whether they're popular or not.

Ness
Feb 15, 2005, 11:25 PM
On 2005-02-15 15:53, Prof_Frink wrote:

On 2005-02-15 15:49, AUTO_ wrote:

Doubly so, even.

Triply so.

Wait... wait.... wait....

There are people who actually think ST is doing a good job with the way they handle PSO? I've got to meet these guys.

BrokenHope
Feb 16, 2005, 03:18 AM
On 2005-02-15 16:03, AUTO_ wrote:
We'll always have BA6 though Frinxy http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Don't you play FFXI?

Cause you haven't seen drama in a game till you reach end game in FFXI.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 16, 2005, 04:46 AM
Ah, preferences in PSO and "Why don't you like....because..."

Uh, no kiddies.

You don't want to hear how bad some people played C-Mode in DC v2(yes, I'm a crusty old man to bring this up) with me and others. I'm no TA master but these players were incredibly dim witted.

Horror stories up the wazoo!

They don't like your opinion?
Fuck em.
Let them HUnewearl, RAmarl, FOnewm until their heads explode.

Well there is the 'standards of play' every now and then. Based on difficulty and quest choices some people will have SET preferences of WHO and WHAT they want in their games.

They might play it only one way all the time or every way possible and always want the best for every situation.

This can't be helped.
Players shoudn't force their preferences and biased opinions upon others, but it happens.
In the end we all lose this way.

Ian, have as much fun on PSO as you want, how you want. No one should tell you how to play.

Nai_Calus
Feb 16, 2005, 01:30 PM
Hijacking my own topic here.

So, cut to six or even three months ago. I play PSOBB. I love PSOBB. I extoll the virtues of PSOBB over other versions in every single thread I can find where it makes any sort of sense. PSOBB is a great game, what PSO should have been. Small but good english community, everybody is at least civil when we pass in the lobby, though we tend to stick to our own team of friends. PSOW was fun, Spiralis was a great team, the Brotherhood was full of awesome, wonderfully skilled people I truly enjoyed playing with.

So cut to now. I can't bring up any interest in what looks like the same exact thing re-hashed yet again with a couple of cheesy flourishes tacked on to make it look harder, and people jump down my throat for this - In many cases the same fucking people who three months ago when I was still saying that EpIV might be good were saying that knowing ST's track record, it would be shit. *snork* Sure, the new areas are nice enough looking. Sure, the music's OK. The enemies themselves? Eh. Ugly rehashes. I don't care what tricks you throw on them, they're still the same basic types you've had since Ep1 on the DC. Most of the new weapons we've seen, TO ME, look like garbage or just plain stupid. But hey, never mind that I have an actual valid opinion on how things look, or that I even state a couple of things I've seen that I _DO_ like! No, I'm posting solely to bash EpIV! Please. Fuck off. If you don't like my opinion, don't fucking read it, stick your fingers back in your ears and go lalalalalala and pretend that everything about EpIV is the best thing ever. It's nice that you think that, but I have my doubts, especially about them wanting me to pay $40 bucks for what seems to not even be as long as Ep2 was. Sorry, some of it looks interesting, but it's not $40 bucks I can't afford interesting.

People keep bitching at me about calling people on what they are, too, without any idea whatsoever of what went down. Logs can be easily faked. The first one didn't even use the typing style of the person it was purportedly supposed to be. Screenshots are easy to fake, too! I mean, what the hell, people, BB uses Windows fonts. Just slap in a text bubble of the appropriate size, or edit one you've already got, and you can make anyone say anything anywhere. I could go find a picture of Broomop using the GM skin from ages ago and edit it to make it look like it's my own FOmar using the skin. What the hell does that prove? Jack fucking shit. PSOBB log files? Text files. Directory is right there, open in word processor of your choice, edit away.

So I'm honestly supposed to believe that someone I play with almost daily, that I damn well know the typing style of and damn well know the playing style of had all their levels hacked? Please. Up until this bullshit happened, the times I'd come on to BB and Lina WASN'T on were rare. Hey guess what, rares and PDs drop when you play a lot! Please.

Oh yeah, there's my own personal sticking point on the issue, too - Even if the allegations WERE true, I don't give a flying monkey shit. Lina didn't need shit to be good, Lina WAS good. I've played with at least one of the people involved in spreading BS, and they sucked shit... Jealousy of superior skill, I guess? *snort*

Neither I nor Wren nor anyone else in the Brotherhood are or were anyone's dog, least of all Lina. I got involved in the mess to call the people on their BS because it personally offended me to see people talking nothing but BS vitrolic trash about my friends.

And then they claim I was insulting their team? LOL. No. I've been rather careful to point out the specific names of the members of that team who were involved. Nobody else on that team I have a personal problem with. I pity them for having to associate with people like the two in question, but if it works for them, great.

You want insulting someone's team? How about claiming that everyone on the Brotherhood was Lina's dog? How about claiming that we'd all been given every single one of our weapons by him and that we all used nothing but dupes? How about implying that most of us had our levels hacked?(ROFLMAO, that's why half of us still don't have a char above 140, right? LOFuckingL)

Oh yeah, aren't you great, the saintly innocent poster of screenshots. More like demonic bastich. Yeah, those times sitting there in the lobby spewing endless constant garbage, insulting everyone on my team, insulting my FRIENDS, going on about fake shit... Oh yes, you're such a wonderful person.

Get off your high fucking horse and realise that you're a piece of shit who doesn't deserve to be able to play a game like PSO where cooperation is important. But considering how terrible and rare-grabby you were the time I played with you, you wouldn't know how to do that to save your life...

But I guess you're happy, now that you've driven everybody off so they wouldn't have to listen to you and your bullshit? You must be so proud of yourself to have such a profound effect on so many people! It takes a special kind of assholery to drive people from something you love.

I hate to admit it, but you even won with me. After you and your trash friend started screaming and insulting everybody constantly and drove almost everyone else I played with off... It's still fun, but my friends are mostly gone. And so am I. I quietly cancelled my HL at the beginning of the month, and after the 28th, I will not return until/unless there's an English version and hopefully a new community free of people like you. Even starting over again is better than clinging to a dead broken ghost.

Heh. Dupes and hacks and NOL ruined DC. Dupes and hacks and FSOD ruined GC. Assholes with their petty whinings about stuff that doesn't matter to anyone but you even if it WAS true ruined BB. At least it had a good six months before it turned to trash.

Yeah, people might have noticed that I haven't been selling PSOBB in a while. This is the truth of why. Take it as you will, and get the fuck off my back. Hell, I just recommended elsewhere that people NOT get BB until an English version comes out. Quite a change from rallying against people who didn't want to learn how to read the items in JP and trying to convince everyone and their mother to come to BB, eh? Yeah, well. Now you know. Sure I'm negative right now. I'm still deeply bitter.

Edit: Nites, you make me laugh my ass off. Reflects negatively, ROFLMAO. You're one of the biggest dicks on BB, the Brotherhood EXISTS because of you and people not wanting to be in the same team as you. Spiralis was created that way too, ROFL.

And it's funny how Sword/Fantasy act all innocent like they've done nothing to deserve being told off when they're the ones who originally started all the bullshit on BB in the first place, when their behaviour was so disgusting that if it were possible to fill out a complaint form for it, I would have. Too bad all the stuff is in English and thus can't be fowarded.

Additional edit: Oh, and yet another person fucking asks me why I still play PSO. I refer them to the first post in this thread, and offer a warm, hearty 'Fuck you' as well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ian-KunX on 2005-02-16 10:39 ]</font>

Para
Feb 16, 2005, 04:16 PM
Very funny Ian, you weren't even involved in this and you claim to be all knowing in this situation with I and the creation of Brotherhood.

First of all the whole thing was rather a big misunderstanding. Lina and I have already put it behind the past. I have nothing against him and I'm sure he's got nothing against me unless he hasn't told me anything.

I don't know why Spiralis was created but something did happen to it and it died. And if people didn't want to be in the same team as I, how come I am still with TheRedTeam? Why haven't I been ditched yet if I am one of the biggest dicks in all of Blue Burst?

Ian you are one of those most egotistic, arrogant, pompous jackasses in PSO. You flame, take everything personally (even though a good deal of it are just a joke) and create a negative attitude which reflects poorly of the Blue Burst community.

Even if I inadvertantly caused some trouble in the Blue Burst community, I attempt to sort it out and not go ballistic against other players. Yeah maybe Lina didn't like me back then but I certainly did not go around telling him to fuck off and shit. You only revive what is the past and attempt to make a pathetic opportunity to trounce me. I'm sorry but that's past and no one cares.

Considering your posts of the past few weeks, you have the audacity to criticize anything and anyone that comes your way. (Don't just take my word for it, a few other members have already mentioned it). We're sick of you thinking what's all wrong and never thinking about the other side. You know what Ian? Life's not fair. It is never fucking fair.

Sword75
Feb 16, 2005, 04:52 PM
On 2005-02-16 13:16, Nites wrote:
Very funny Ian, you weren't even involved in this and you claim to be all knowing in this situation with I and the creation of Brotherhood.

First of all the whole thing was rather a big misunderstanding. Lina and I have already put it behind the past. I have nothing against him and I'm sure he's got nothing against me unless he hasn't told me anything.

I don't know why Spiralis was created but something did happen to it and it died. And if people didn't want to be in the same team as I, how come I am still with TheRedTeam? Why haven't I been ditched yet if I am one of the biggest dicks in all of Blue Burst?

Ian you are one of those most egotistic, arrogant, pompous jackasses in PSO. You flame, take everything personally (even though a good deal of it are just a joke) and create a negative attitude which reflects poorly of the Blue Burst community.

Even if I inadvertantly caused some trouble in the Blue Burst community, I attempt to sort it out and not go ballistic against other players. Yeah maybe Lina didn't like me back then but I certainly did not go around telling him to fuck off and shit. You only revive what is the past and attempt to make a pathetic opportunity to trounce me. I'm sorry but that's past and no one cares.

Considering your posts of the past few weeks, you have the audacity to criticize anything and anyone that comes your way. (Don't just take my word for it, a few other members have already mentioned it). We're sick of you thinking what's all wrong and never thinking about the other side. You know what Ian? Life's not fair. It is never fucking fair.

Pure fucking genius. Couldn't of said it better myself. Ian SHUT THE FUCK UP lmfao, I laughed at your posts for about 5 minutes because you are so god damn pathetic, I really worry to think what you are like in real life. Cause if you started ranting like this in anywhere public, people would just get sick of you and knock you the fuck out. But I guess thats why you do all your moaning online cause you know your a worthless fucking waste of space in real life that no one cares about. =)

Scejntjynahl
Feb 16, 2005, 05:11 PM
On 2005-02-16 13:52, Sword75 wrote:

On 2005-02-16 13:16, Nites wrote:

Pure fucking genius. Couldn't of said it better myself. Ian SHUT THE FUCK UP lmfao, I laughed at your posts for about 5 minutes because you are so god damn pathetic, I really worry to think what you are like in real life. Cause if you started ranting like this in anywhere public, people would just get sick of you and knock you the fuck out. But I guess thats why you do all your moaning online cause you know your a worthless fucking waste of space in real life that no one cares about. =)

Nites response was a mature one, and well delivered. While yours is nothing but flamebait. And stop bringing "real life" into a thread that is based on a digital game, you can not really think that eveyone that plays online games behave the exact way in real life do you? And stop with the blatant obvious personal attacks, and don't assume that everyone has the same view as you do.

PhotonDrop
Feb 16, 2005, 05:19 PM
heh, Nites you fucking zealot, stop trying to cover your ass with lame excuses. Just because its in the past and you made up with the leader of Brotherhood doesn't mean its not your fault for its creation anymore.

And Sword, I certainly hope you don't actually consider Nites' post "genious". Flaming Ian is a stupid idea unless you know what you're doing, and Nites clearly does not. :/

Scrub
Feb 16, 2005, 05:36 PM
Anybody remember back when people played video games to have fun?

Sword75
Feb 16, 2005, 05:56 PM
Nites response was a mature one, and well delivered. While yours is nothing but flamebait. And stop bringing "real life" into a thread that is based on a digital game, you can not really think that eveyone that plays online games behave the exact way in real life do you? And stop with the blatant obvious personal attacks, and don't assume that everyone has the same view as you do.

Okay yeah thats because what I had to say had already been explained in another Topic about why Ian likes talking so much random shit about me and my TEAM and friends on here out of no where just because his TEAM was full of cheating, fake trash that duped items such as double cannons and basically were ruining the trade economy and all the english players legitness on PSO BB. But my reply to him may of been flamebait, but it was a reponse from me to him, directly to him if he has anything to reply to what I said then he's welcome to but whatever the fuck I want to say to him I will. I will bring "real life" into a thread which is based on a digital game as if you hadn't noticed "real people" play it an this person in particular has big FUCKING issues even all his friends admit he's fucked up even LINA himself did quite ironically after Ian has just been worshipping him in his last post XD

Anyway if that dude has nothing better to do than sit around for hours on end continuously moaning about PSO and online people he doesn't like then there is seriously something wrong with him which is why I stated he's fucked up. Maybe he doesn't act the same in real life but if he spends this much time arsing around moaning about totally pointless issues like some aspects of PSO asthough SONIC TEAM are going to see it and make changes for him. Or moaning about some shit that happened like five months ago or just trying to ruin peoples experience then fuck him he's a fucking ass hole. An please tell me when I assumed that everyone has the same view as me cause I don't recall saying that? So get your fucking facts straight mother fucker.

Tell me one more thing if my reply was nothing more than flamebait, as you said then what is this post from Ian about? Referring to me and Sword.

On 2005-02-08 13:53, Ian-KunX wrote:
O_o;;; Weird. FOmar has more starting HP than an Ep1 HUcast? O_o;;; WTF. And more than the RAcast. Mmm, somebody's smoking some crack.

And I thought better of you than that, GITG. But what I think of those worthless scumbags has no bearing on you. Just so long as you realize that you associate with lying, disgusting trash.

Yeah looks like a bit of flamebait to me to? It's all he's been doing on here in random topics if he hears my name he will just start up saying some shit like "Worthless trash" or the "Scum of the earth" I mean seriously if he thinks that of some random person he hardly even knows online and feels that much hate towards them then I seriously worry about what he thinks to society in general.

Sword75
Feb 16, 2005, 05:57 PM
On 2005-02-16 14:36, GreyPhantasm wrote:

Yes an it is total low lifes like Ian that ruin this fun because all he can do is moan and ruin other players experience.

KodiaX987
Feb 16, 2005, 05:58 PM

I could destroy you in so many ways just for saying that... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Eihwaz
Feb 16, 2005, 05:58 PM

No. You shut the fuck up, asshole. You have no right to call ANYONE a "worthless fucking waste of space".

And I'd say you're the one who's so "god damn pathetic", what with all your "OMG I R HAVE LIFE OF THE INTARWEB!!!1" bullshit, and all your flames and flamebaiting.

Solstis
Feb 16, 2005, 05:59 PM

No. It was for the sheer thrill of winning. Not fun, per se.

Man, those old Nintendo controllers hurt your hands.

Sword75
Feb 16, 2005, 06:02 PM
On 2005-02-16 14:19, PhotonDrop wrote:
heh, Nites you fucking zealot, stop trying to cover your ass with lame excuses. Just because its in the past and you made up with the leader of Brotherhood doesn't mean its not your fault for its creation anymore.

And Sword, I certainly hope you don't actually consider Nites' post "genious". Flaming Ian is a stupid idea unless you know what you're doing, and Nites clearly does not. :/

Me calling his post "genious" was a spur of the moment thing obviously it isn't genious but I thought what he said made perfect sense and got to the point about why Ian is such a fucking loser. Also why the hell is flaming Ian a stupid idea? haha you like suck his dick or something? please give me a rest no one tells me who to or not to flame, whatever Ian says never makes any sense, he never backs up things he talks about with any relevence he just talks complete utter bullshit with random insults here and there, he's not exactly hard to make a fool of he has big issues and is a sad low life loser.

Mixfortune
Feb 16, 2005, 06:04 PM
Sword, Ian, anyone else:

If someone flamebaits you, or you see it as flamebaiting, that doesn't give you an excuse to take the bait and flame or flamebait yourself.

That is all.

Me calling his post "genious" was a spur of the moment thing obviously it isn't genious but I thought what he said made perfect sense and got to the point about why Ian is such a fucking loser. Also why the hell is flaming Ian a stupid idea? haha you like suck his dick or something? please give me a rest no one tells me who to or not to flame

Read the rules.
Doesn't matter who it is, flaming isn't allowed here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2005-02-16 15:07 ]</font>

Scrub
Feb 16, 2005, 06:09 PM
When I grow up I wanna be the person who kills online gaming! =D

Solstis
Feb 16, 2005, 06:09 PM
This sounds like a good time to introduce one of my brilliant ideas...

Key-chain fire extinguishers. Accidentally drop a cig on your dad's truck seats? Easily remedied with the KFE.

What could be better than catching an ant on fire... THEN proceeding to put it out?

HAhaha!

I'm such a genious.

Scrub
Feb 16, 2005, 06:11 PM
Oh Solstis, you so crazy!

Sword75
Feb 16, 2005, 06:16 PM
On 2005-02-16 14:58, Eihwaz wrote:

No. You shut the fuck up, asshole. You have no right to call ANYONE a "worthless fucking waste of space".

And I'd say you're the one who's so "god damn pathetic", what with all your "OMG I R HAVE LIFE OF THE INTARWEB!!!1" bullshit, and all your flames and flamebaiting.

Please if you read my post above everything you said would have just been explained. You have made yourself look even more stupid for saying the same thing as someone else just said.

So it's okay for Ian to throw in insults like "worthless trash" and "scum of the earth" but I can't say "worthless fucking waste of space" I'm sorry thats just what I and many others think of him and I think freedom of speech applies here. Do you recall me once telling Ian to stop giving random insults out to me and other people? No because he has every right to just like I do and just like you just did, so please don't make a fool of yourself and act totally hypocritical and biast towards your strange but somewhat close friend Ian?

Also please tell me did I say this "OMG I R HAVE LIFE OF THE INTARWEB!!!1" No Don't think so? ok thanks please you know what the quoting button is meant for? to actually quote something someone actually said, yeah try using it instead of making up random bullshit next time, just a tip http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sayara
Feb 16, 2005, 06:17 PM
Uhh...
Mix said

Sword, Ian, anyone else:

If someone flamebaits you, or you see it as flamebaiting, that doesn't give you an excuse to take the bait and flame or flamebait yourself.

So he wasn't left out of the flame brigade either.

Scrub
Feb 16, 2005, 06:19 PM
On 2005-02-16 15:16, Sword75 wrote:

Also please tell me did I say this "OMG I R HAVE LIFE OF THE INTARWEB!!!1" No Don't think so?

But if you had, you would have automatically won !!

Mixfortune
Feb 16, 2005, 06:21 PM
I'm sorry thats just what I and many others think of him and I think freedom of speech applies here.

No, it doesn't.

TheOneHero
Feb 16, 2005, 06:21 PM
Remeber that one time...

When the forum was a place of discussion both positive and negative? And people had the right to say what they wanted about something...say PSO? And others were mature enough not to jump down their throats?

Ya, that one time sure was fun...

Para
Feb 16, 2005, 06:27 PM
On 2005-02-16 14:19, PhotonDrop wrote:

I never said it wasn't my fault. Please point out where I explicitly said that it wasn't my fault for the creation of Brotherhood. What do you know anyways? You barely play on Blue Burst and you weren't even there when it happened so what gives you any right to imply that I am wrong to say it wasn't my fault? Infact I know and I admit I was one of the main causes for Brotherhood's creation. However why should we stir things that are negative and happened in the past when in the present, we've gotten over with? Is it really worth all that trouble PD?

Eihwaz
Feb 16, 2005, 06:27 PM
Also please tell me did I say this "OMG I R HAVE LIFE OF THE INTARWEB!!!1" No Don't think so? ok thanks please you know what the quoting button is meant for? to actually quote something someone actually said, yeah try using it instead of making up random bullshit next time, just a tip http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I know you never said that, literally. I was summarizing the vibe I was getting from some of your posts. -_-

Sword75
Feb 16, 2005, 06:29 PM
On 2005-02-16 15:21, Mixfortune wrote:

I'm sorry thats just what I and many others think of him and I think freedom of speech applies here.

No, it doesn't.

To a certain extent it does, but who the hell do you think you are? Telling me what to do? Why don't you tell Ian off when he starts cussing and making insults to others?

TheOneHero
Feb 16, 2005, 06:32 PM
On 2005-02-16 15:29, Sword75 wrote:

No, it doesn't.

To a certain extent it does,

Nope. Wrong again.

but who the hell do you think you are? Telling me what to do? Why don't you tell Ian off when he starts cussing and making insults to others?

He is Mix, and he has the intelligence to use the PMs to yell at someone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2005-02-16 15:33 ]</font>

Scrub
Feb 16, 2005, 06:34 PM
Did the mods get eaten? = (

Mixfortune
Feb 16, 2005, 06:35 PM
On 2005-02-16 15:29, Sword75 wrote:

No, it doesn't.

To a certain extent it does, but who the hell do you think you are? Telling me what to do? Why don't you tell Ian off when he starts cussing and making insults to others?

Obviously you didn't read my earlier posts.
And Ian's not the one thinking he can say whatever he wants and claim it on Free Speech, which is the particular point I was addressing in that post.

What? Every post I should say "Sword and Ian" even though I was referring to one of your particular posts? I already "told Ian off", if you hadn't noticed.

And no, this place doesn't allow Free Speech. Not when it's breaking the rules. There are no rights here, only privledges.

Sword75
Feb 16, 2005, 06:35 PM
On 2005-02-16 15:27, Eihwaz wrote:

I know you never said that, literally. I was summarizing the vibe I was getting from some of your posts. -_-

Haha that last post was alot lighter than your first maybe you realized who you're dealing with? An that your whining isn't going to get you anywhere? Oh maybe you just got owned and basically just admitted to it there, well thanks but you could of been a bit more formal about it I mean a simple letter like,

"Dear Fantasy eve,
I'm sorry for my last post it was totally inapropriate and made no sense. Oh and yes you did totally own me there."

would of been nice but I'll take that. Oh and by the way you say, "some of your posts." When you replied I had only written one post in this topic, so yeah again you look stupid.

FOOL!!!

TheOneHero
Feb 16, 2005, 06:36 PM
On 2005-02-16 15:35, Sword75 wrote:

Haha that last post was alot lighter than your first maybe you realized who you're dealing with?

An utter and complete moron? Woo~

Eihwaz
Feb 16, 2005, 06:39 PM
Haha that last post was alot lighter than your first maybe you realized who you're dealing with? An that your whining isn't going to get you anywhere? Oh maybe you just got owned and basically just admitted to it there, well thanks but you could of been a bit more formal about it I mean a simple letter like,

"Dear Fantasy eve,
I'm sorry for my last post it was totally inapropriate and made no sense. Oh and yes you did totally own me there."

would of been nice but I'll take that. Oh and by the way you say, "some of your posts." When you replied I had only written one post in this topic, so yeah again you look stupid.

FOOL!!!

Maybe I realized I have better things to do than waste my time aruging with an idiot? Since you're so dense, lemme just restate this. I'm going to do the mature thing (unlike you), and just leave this childish argument.

KodiaX987
Feb 16, 2005, 06:47 PM

(ASS FUCK SHIT BITCH ASS)

Good evening Caboose. My name is KodiaX987. After due deliberation, I've decided to 0wn you.

If you know who I am, good. Better start acting accordingly.

If you don't know who I am, good. You don't want to know who I am.

Scrub
Feb 16, 2005, 06:56 PM
Holy fuck it's that guy who does stuff! =D

Sword75
Feb 16, 2005, 07:01 PM
On 2005-02-16 15:39, Eihwaz wrote:

"Dear Fantasy eve,

FOOL!!!

Maybe I realized I have better things to do than waste my time aruging with an idiot? Since you're so dense, lemme just restate this. I'm going to do the mature thing (unlike you), and just leave this childish argument.

if you have better things to do then why did you bother replying to tell me that you have better things to do? Also seeming as you want to get so technical with me aka, (It's one word not two) then try spelling "arguing" right.

Sword75
Feb 16, 2005, 07:05 PM
On 2005-02-16 15:47, KodiaX987 wrote:

(ASS FUCK SHIT BITCH ASS)

Good evening Caboose. My name is KodiaX987. After due deliberation, I've decided to 0wn you.

If you know who I am, good. Better start acting accordingly.

If you don't know who I am, good. You don't want to know who I am.

Did I say that quote cause I don't recall saying that? just like someone else made up some random bullshit quote earlier? No I don't know who you are and don't honestly give a fuck my prime reason for even posting in this topic in the first place was to reply to what Ian said, not to start an argument with you or anyone else but seeming as other people seem to want to start arguments with me then I have just replied to them and shut them up.

geewj
Feb 16, 2005, 07:10 PM
Ok, this first part is for everyone, not just genius of the month Sword.

There is no excuse to flame. Never.

If someone has flammed you, you may do the following things and not recieve a warning...

1. Not reply

2. PM a mod

3. Make a sandwich

The following things will result in a warning...

1. Flamming back

--

Now, another problem.

If there is someone who is obviously wrong and obviously being a jackass, we do not need 30 posts from different people informing him that he is a jackass.

If you want the issue resolved then you can PM a moderator. Just because someone has already broken the rules, that does not mean that you are allowed to flame to your hearts content. I don't care if they just explained in detail about how they are going to piss on your dead mothers ashes. They will get thier warning. And if you flame them, you will get yours.

There is an easy way to sum up what you should be getting out of this post.

THE RULES ALWAYS APPLY. NO EXCEPTIONS. NO EXCUSES.

Keep that in mind with each and every post.

And Ian, don't insult specific people or groups on PSO. He was right about that. You flammed him first.

Now, sword gets a ban for a few things. The most severe of which insulting the staff. We do not play around about insulting the staff, especially the way he did it. If you want to be ungrateful to someone, then tell your mom her cooking sucks, or punch your bus driver in the face or something. Cause I'm not going to up up with it here. YOU ARE ALL GUESTS.

Anyways, just a recap of the rules to sum it up. A lot of you seemed to be forgetting them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Prof_Frink on 2005-02-16 16:59 ]</font>