PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: want legit Katanas

Daragonv2
Feb 16, 2005, 01:19 PM
hi im new to the forums but anyways does any one want to trade katanas?

gamertag is Daragoneiketsu
char is Daragon

Sitka
Feb 17, 2005, 04:29 PM
I have several katanas.

Which ones are you looking for and what do you want to trade for them?

Daragonv2
Feb 23, 2005, 10:45 PM
i like sange, yasha, orotiagito and agito. Im going legit so I will trade some hacked items for them.

Sitka
Feb 24, 2005, 11:42 AM
I'm glad to hear you're going legit, but if you're truly going legit, sell off your hacks to the bank for 10 meseta each - don't trade them. Or better yet, just drop them in the forest and quit the game.

The weapons you're looking for are fairly difficult to come by, with the exception of the Sange. Very few people would trade most of those weapons and the prospect of getting someone to trade you a legit Yasha is extremely remote. Check the xbox salvation army - I believe there is a sange listed there that could be reserved.

I would recommend developing a Skyly character that can pipe easily (i.e. force, magic-user) and work on getting your Sange. Yasha will be tough - I got mine off of a Belra, but the odds are incredibly thin. You might also consider learning c-mode and obtaining an s-rank katana that you can put your own name up. Fully ground, it's a decent weapon. There certainly are many better weapons to choose/pursue, but if you truly like katanas, the idea of a "DARAGONS KATANA" might have a nice ring to it.

Good luck.

Fanta
Feb 24, 2005, 12:01 PM
Yasha...*drools*

What I would give for that...
Anyway, when I get the game of my own (even though I play it almost every night at my mates) I will be looking for Sange and Yasha...

Daragonv2
Feb 25, 2005, 05:03 PM
good idea... whats the PSO salvation army?

Sitka
Feb 25, 2005, 05:51 PM
Check the post four posts down from this one by Phoenixrage.

The salvation army is a collection site for extra rares and items that may be of some value to new players.

If you play long enough, you're bound to accumulate many extra rare weapons/items/units/discs etc. and it's a waste to just dump them when they may have some value to someone else. So, some of us stop by on Thursday nights and give these extra goodies to a wonderful PSO player who goes by "Phoenixrage."

He, in turn, posts an updated inventory of what he has and people can peruse that inventory, spot something that would be very helpful to their character, send a pm to Phoenixrage indicating that they would like that item reserved and then stop by to pick it up on Thursday night.

This is a service designed for legit players so all items donated must be legit items or you simply promote the continued use of hacks/cheats which defeats the purpose of the salvation army.

So, for someone like yourself who has decided to play a legit game, reserving key items to help your player is a perfectly acceptable way to improving your PSO game.

Hope that helps - see you on the old xbox.

Daragonv2
Feb 25, 2005, 06:31 PM
beautiful. the Salvation Army seems like a perfect way to get rares.=)