PDA

View Full Version : Ep2 C-mode team request.

Skorpius
Feb 16, 2005, 02:10 PM
>.>;

I have a RAcast that wants either a Needle or a Yellow Ring. I'm looking for a team of somewhat skilled players, but not so uptight about C-mode, that will help me through this. I've never done Ep2c at all, and I'm very loose when it comes to C-mode in general, so keep that in mind. I don't take orders very well, I hate rushing, and I really don;t like looking at maps. I have my reasons, if you ask, I can tell you.

Volunteers? <.<;

1: Me, obviously ;l
2: Tycho
3: Eclair
4: Sharky

As a note, I'm usually on late night US times, but I can try to alter that to fit the scheduals of anyone else that's interested. I'm keeping one spot reserved for someone that might be interested in joining, I have to check with them later to see if they're in, so the next person that is up for it, and can help out someone like me (XD) is going in slot number 3.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-02-16 11:20 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-02-16 17:13 ]</font>

Tycho
Feb 16, 2005, 02:16 PM
*raises hand* :)

Kuea
Feb 16, 2005, 06:13 PM
I can help

my RAcassie was doing it with PD bt she went ahead so I can do it with you

Fanta
Feb 16, 2005, 06:18 PM
Would love to help but I aint online yet. Will be soon...=P

But you metioned you dont like looking at maps and I am curious why and you said if you want to know just ask, so I asked...

WrathofGOD
Feb 16, 2005, 06:44 PM
I can also help... I'm only available certain times though so i'd need to know a little while in advance =)

Sharkyland
Feb 16, 2005, 07:17 PM
What does my guild card say? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Skorpius
Feb 16, 2005, 08:14 PM
Got the team. Poeple I know that also know me, and can stand my disgruntles attitude toward C mode. XP I'll try to set up times where we all can be online, and hope for the best. Thank you everyone.

Skorpius
Feb 17, 2005, 08:31 AM
My sleep schedual sucks. I doubt I'll be interested / awaky / coherent / available for PSO when everyone is on. Might have to just cancel this entirely. We'll see how it goes, but don;t count on me being interested in it, due to my lack of interest in anything remotely outside of staring at my FOmarl or playing as my RAcast offline.

Kuea
Feb 20, 2005, 04:22 PM
>_>;;

you should do it even if you don't really want to.

me and tycho are on alot so all thats really neede is shary to be around and then we just need to encourage you to do it =3