PDA

View Full Version : megid lvl

Luis
Feb 16, 2005, 03:41 PM
anyone knos the megid lvl of the monsters on ultimate, like whats the megid lvl of hideltorr??

Sword75
Feb 16, 2005, 04:15 PM
Well I think ob lily is like megid lvl 30, although Mil lilys is better and require's more dark resistance to be invincible to it. I know this:

Ult Cave - 66 Dark resistance = Invincible to Ob lily
Ult Temple - 70 Dark resistance = Invincible to Ob..

For Mil's you need more though so I guess maybe there's is megid level 30 just with a higher hit rate, but as for Hildetorr I think it's megid is probably about 25ish and the deldepths is about 20, Zol gibbons is probably about lvl 7ish. Oh and Gran socerer must be 30 thats probably the most potent.
Thats all the enemys I can think of that megid. >.<

SpyroDi
Feb 16, 2005, 04:37 PM
If there is a Mil Lily in the room with Ob Lilies,I believe that the Ob Lilies will end up with a random Megid level,but that's only what I've heard. Haven't seen enough Mil's to know,though.

Neith
Feb 16, 2005, 04:50 PM
Im not so sure that an Ob Lily has megid lv30 either, it gets easy to resist it with around 50ish EDK. Ive also heard that a Mil Lily will increase the level of other Ob Lilie's megid when it appears. As for a Deldepth's megid bein' lv20, I think (and i may be wrong) that its a lil higher, as EDK doesnt seem to help me at all. Also, Del Lilies. I believe they probably have around a lv25ish or higher megid on ultimate, as it leaves a purple trail and travels immensely fast, which are the signs of a kick-ass megid, unlike a Zol Gibbon, which probably has around a lv2-5 megid?

Mixfortune
Feb 16, 2005, 04:54 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=951

Ob Lily Megid- Level 14 online, Level 11 offline.
Gran Sorcerer Megid- Level 30 online, Level 25 offline.
Deldepth Megid- Level 22 online, Level 13 offline.

Mil Lily Megid is random, between 1 and 30.
If the Mil's Megid is higher than the Ob's Megid, than surrounding Obs will have the same level Megid as the Mil.
If the Mil's Megid is lower than the Ob's Megid, than surrounding Obs' Megid will not be changed.

Neith
Feb 16, 2005, 04:57 PM
Thanks for clearin' that up for us. Wasnt sure on Mil Lily, I dont let it spit at me http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Vielka
Feb 16, 2005, 05:20 PM
On 2005-02-16 13:15, Sword75 wrote:
Well I think ob lily is like megid lvl 30, although Mil lilys is better and require's more dark resistance to be invincible to it. I know this:

Ult Cave - 66 Dark resistance = Invincible to Ob lily
Ult Temple - 70 Dark resistance = Invincible to Ob..

For Mil's you need more though so I guess maybe there's is megid level 30 just with a higher hit rate, but as for Hildetorr I think it's megid is probably about 25ish and the deldepths is about 20, Zol gibbons is probably about lvl 7ish. Oh and Gran socerer must be 30 thats probably the most potent.
Thats all the enemys I can think of that megid. >.<

i do 61 edk on ult caves and i survive ob's and mils..

Mixfortune
Feb 16, 2005, 05:26 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=676

Megid power is equal to the minimum resistance needed to always survive it, as (Megid Power - EDK = % chance success).

For example, to survive Ob Lily Megid (without Mil present), you'll need 66 EDK online, and 57 EDK offline. That should do it.

EDIT: Example of use: Let's say you have 50 EDK. Online, an Ob (without Mil present) would have a 16% chance of the megid killing you, while offline it would be 7% chance.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2005-02-16 14:27 ]</font>

Omega_Nova
Feb 16, 2005, 09:47 PM
How about Dark Falz megid?

Mixfortune
Feb 16, 2005, 09:51 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=948

Hard- Level 10 online, Level 3 offline
VHard- Level 12 online and offline
Ult- Level 5 online, Level 4 offline (could be a typo, not sure)

This means, base percent is:

Hard- 54% online, 33% offline
Vhard- 60% online and offline
Ult- 39% online, 36% offline (if it's a typo and actually level 15 and 14 megid, then it's 69% online, 66% offline)

Shadowpawn
Feb 16, 2005, 10:05 PM
That has to be a typo, attacks usually get stronger as you progress into higher diffculties.

IceBurner
Feb 17, 2005, 12:57 AM
Falz's megid in ultimate used to be much more powerful in Dreamcast/PC V2, and was almost a guaranteed death. They nerfed it in all versions after DCv2, just look at the size of the ball, it's puny in ultimate when compared with hard or v-hard.

Falz 3 in general was nerfed, since it was no longer the final enemy, and I suppose to go along with the overall sanity check on that rebalanced Ultimate difficulty.