PDA

View Full Version : Is there something wrong with PSO or what

PurplePower1
Feb 16, 2005, 07:23 PM
I was getting my hunters license and i got the the very end and it said that it was unable to process my card. i just wanted to know if i needed to use a credit card instead of my debit or what? i have already tried two different debit cards and neither worked.

Three
Feb 16, 2005, 08:02 PM
Not sure.

I use a credit card, and it worked fine the first time around. You might need a credit card, but I don't really know about that one.

shinobu_seta
Feb 16, 2005, 09:40 PM
I use a debit card to pay for my hunter's license. As long as your debit card has the visa mastercard logo on it, it can be used.

PSO wont accept a card that's exclusive just to your bank, it must be visa mastercard.

Omega_Nova
Feb 17, 2005, 08:16 AM
You need a debit card with a visa/mastercard logo on it?! Argh back to the banks...

PurplePower1
Feb 21, 2005, 09:41 PM
thanks for the help.... it seems i am an idiot. i didnt even right down the correct address for the card. i am so stupid >:(

thanks for the help

Omega_Nova
Feb 21, 2005, 10:51 PM
PSO wont accept a card that's exclusive just to your bank, it must be visa mastercard.

Could you explain that to me please? I can only get on PSO with a Debit and I'm not sure what my debit can and can't do...

krophiquon
Feb 22, 2005, 04:04 AM
Just look at your card. If it has the Visa or Mastercard logo, than it can be used anywhere you would want to use a credit or debit card online (or in real life). If it is a plainer card with just the name of your bank (usually happens with smaller, local banks) then it is an ATM card, and not truly a debit card, but may be usable at local gas stations, shops, etc.

I used a Bank of America debit card to pay for my HL and it worked just fine.