PDA

View Full Version : GC-Challenge: I'm a newbie, need some help.

seiryu
Feb 18, 2005, 11:15 PM
I'm new to cmode, but I have tried it before. It was by myself offline, it took me an hour to clear e1c1 (not sure, I might have done e1c2 too) trying to control two characters at the same time. I have tried looking online for a team, but even on the JP ships I haven't found anybody yet. I can read japanese a little bit, and converse to some extent, but I have just as hard time as most of you reading their kanji; and all of the cmode games I do find are either in progress already or locked.

Anyways, I want to do ep2 cmode, mostly to get an s-rank but also for experience, if I can practice and get better then I may be able to help out others as well. Forces are my best class, followed by hunters and then rangers, with the exception of androids, which I suck at. I won't be able to get on until next week tuesday, but if there are people willing to help me I'd greatly appreciate it.

Jarek
Feb 19, 2005, 05:11 PM
I could probably help out.

Ayala
Feb 19, 2005, 11:25 PM
I can help out as well. I know psobsesser pretty well, so it shouldn't be too hard getting both of us together for a cmode run.

Not sure when exactly I will be able to get online on Tuesday, since I have a few last things to move out of my apartment that day, but I should be online by that evening at the earliest.