PDA

View Full Version : A call for help.

Arai
Jul 15, 2002, 09:50 PM
Ok, for what I am about to ask you all might think I am a newbie, but when I PSO first came out I was a harcore lvl. 70 hunter, but then my PSO crave suddenly ended. But now I have come back for the desire to purhase the new PSO2, but I have some quetsions. First of all, I'm assuming you now have to pay for online play(correct me if I'm wrong), but many people seem to be talking about getting "Free Online Play", how are they doing this?

Rhete
Jul 15, 2002, 09:57 PM
Only version 1 on dreamcast is free online

Edit: Wrong, whoops

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rhete on 2002-07-15 22:32 ]</font>

Wewt
Jul 15, 2002, 10:26 PM
You can get the EU version of the PSO v2.
That doesn't require any online fees.

Arai
Jul 16, 2002, 12:15 AM
Really? Where could I get this?

Last_Saiyan
Jul 16, 2002, 03:37 PM
If you import that one, you'll end up paying $15 or more on shipping and misc so you might as well just get the HL. There probably won't be much people on ver.2 after your first HL runs out anyways because a majority will be on the GC.

Rubesahl
Jul 16, 2002, 03:52 PM
He has a point. If you're thinking of playing PSO even after it's release on GC then get the free version. If you're just going to play until it comes on GC then get the US version... Still, I'd get the free version. You never know when you'd want to play it and people like me and some other friends of mine are staying till the servers go down. Your decision http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Arai
Jul 17, 2002, 03:47 PM
I think I'll just wait until the GC version comes out http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif, but that brings me another question, how much will I pay monthly to play online with the GC version?

TeamPhalanx
Jul 17, 2002, 04:00 PM
GC PSO pricing is unknown, but it's safe to say that the rate will be the same as the DC version.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 17, 2002, 07:59 PM
On 2002-07-17 14:00, TeamPhalanx wrote:
GC PSO pricing is unknown, but it's safe to say that the rate will be the same as the DC version.

I swear I saw pricing based one one and three month blocks, for the Japanese version anyway, somewhere on PSOWorld.