PDA

View Full Version : Online PSO, just a thing of the past?

supermatt9000
Feb 20, 2005, 02:17 PM
Hi, I just recently started playing PSO again and I have a few questions regarding online play. I abandoned PSO about a year ago due to all the duping in ep.1&2 and the fun factor of zero on ep.3. I now play strictly ligit in offline. Me, my 2 brothers and 2 of their friends have started somewhat of an offline ligit clan. Recently I have been considering going back online. What I need to know is, are there any large ligit clans out there? If so, when and where do they meet? How do you know if everyone in the clan is truly ligit? Is there a certain system you use to tell if weps. were duped or found? These are just a few of my questions and concerns. If you have any useful info for me I would be more than happy to hear it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: supermatt9000 on 2005-02-20 11:18 ]</font>

Dhylec
Feb 20, 2005, 02:51 PM
supermatt9000 wrote:
Recently I have been considering going back online. What I need to know is, are there any large ligit clans out there? If so, when and where do they meet? How do you know if everyone in the clan is truly ligit? Is there a certain system you use to tell if weps. were duped or found?

you can look around the matchup section to see any team you like to join - pm the team leader
if not, then make your own - you have enough pals to play with
as for duping, there is no way to tell if an item is duped
for weps, the best sign is the very high area %'s
good luck