PDA

View Full Version : Mag: I need to know something about my mag situation...

Ishrafeli
Feb 21, 2005, 03:45 PM
Hi. I currently own a level 20 RAmar (Whitthil), and have a Tapas mag which I have worked diligently on getting only my MIND leveled up.

It has come to my attention that Whitthil Rangers cannot get Apsaras, my most coveted mag. Please, I need to know, is it possible to level up Tapas on a Ranger that has the needed color code for Apsaras, and then trading it with my current RAmar?

This would be great if possible. Please, help me out.

Ishrafeli
Feb 21, 2005, 05:09 PM
I MUST KNOW! HELP ME PLEASE!!

Zeroy
Feb 21, 2005, 05:13 PM
Even if you do, if you feed it while its on your Whitill RAmar it will change.

Ishrafeli
Feb 21, 2005, 05:20 PM
and how would that happen, it doesnt make sense...

Tact
Feb 21, 2005, 05:22 PM
On 2005-02-21 14:20, Ishrafeli wrote:
and how would that happen, it doesnt make sense...

Every 5 levels, a MAG that is above lvl 50 (is that right)? Checks to see if the person feeding it is different, or if the POW/DEX/MIND balance has shifted in favor of something that wasn't at the highest of the three before. If any of these things change, the MAG will change accordingly.

Skorpius
Feb 21, 2005, 06:43 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=92603&forum=7&14

ID-A
# Viridia
# Skyly
# Purplenum
# Redria
# Yellowboze

ID-B
# Greenill
# Bluefull
# Pinkal
# Oran
# Whitill

LEVEL 50

P > M > X
HU-B: Apsaras

M > X > P
RA-A: Apsaras

The only ways to get Apsaras.

PurplePower1
Feb 21, 2005, 08:39 PM
Asparas is just an ugly mag. are you going for the rare mags at all?

Ishrafeli
Feb 22, 2005, 10:23 AM
Well, I think apsaras looks cool. he is big and is huge. i like him. the only other one that i might like instead would have to be diwari. Its just how i am.

So, you are saying that I can get apsaras by making a hunter type A, leveling him to 50 on him, and then giving it to my ranger, and then as long as i do not level him up more than 5 levels, it will stay the same?

DezoPenguin
Feb 22, 2005, 04:00 PM
Well, if you really like "cloak"-style Mags, stick with Diwari; it'll give you decent stats (plus, over level 100 it gains levels ultra-fast, which is a major help (as opposed to raising a Rati or Bhima, by comparison).

If you, however, feel that you MUST have an Apsaras, then definitely do NOT use the Mind version. A mind mag on a RAmar is kind of like an altimeter on a penguin--useless. The easiest thing to do is just raise it to something at level 200 like...5 DEF/110 POW/45 MIND/40 DEX...then have the Hunter feed it once; it'll change to an Apsaras, and you can use forever after as one until you get killed and have to feed it again to raise its synchro. Then just have the hunter feed it once--anything--and it'll pop back to an Apsaras.

But I still wouldn't recommend it. It's just flushing statistic points down the drain to give a RAmar's mag anything at all in Mind.

Nohra
Feb 22, 2005, 06:52 PM
A mind MAG is more useful on a RAcast than on a RAmar. 'course, I'd never use a mind MAG on anyone other than a FOnewm or FOnewearl. For that matter, I wouldn't really use a MAG that specializes in only one stat at all. My FOnewm has a 5/0/70/125 Nidria, because I have a nice Geist Raygun for him. c.c

Sharkyland
Feb 22, 2005, 06:55 PM
I always think of it as an upside down peacock.

Ishrafeli
Feb 23, 2005, 10:33 AM
yeah, that sounds really good DEZO. i already have my tapas at level 47, so ill stick with it for now, but i'll try to get a Diwari with the mag i found on the ground in the Mines

Ishrafeli
Feb 23, 2005, 08:59 PM
wow...i got Apsaras a while ago. It sucks. It wasnt what i expected. i thoght it was going to look built snd be like a cloak almost to you. but it was really thin...flimsy looking...so i got a durga after leveling it up one level...i like it better...

but i do have 1 question: how do you make your mag do its casting invulnerablity on you? i entered the boss and durga dint do anything at all...

Nohra
Feb 23, 2005, 09:07 PM
It's a set percentage, I believe. It's not related to IQ or Synch. Some MAGs are better at using MAG-cast skills than others, rare MAGs generally cast their abilities more often than non-rares. If you really want invulnerability, get a Sato or Nidria.

Ishrafeli
Feb 25, 2005, 03:33 PM
wow, really, my Durga kicks ass man, the last time i fought vol opt, 3 times on the dragon it has given me invulnerablity, plus at 10% health, and i think it just loves me to death, doing what i want it too..

XenOmega
Feb 25, 2005, 04:52 PM
Lol i know what you mean my MAG always casts invunrabillity on me I got Nidra and she is awsome ¬.¬

Ishrafeli
Feb 25, 2005, 06:02 PM
yes, yes i heard that nidraa are the k1x0rZ!

XenOmega
Feb 26, 2005, 03:59 AM
They Rock they are very easy to lvl Up.
Moon Atomizers and Sol Atomizers Are the Greatest ^_^

Arnot
Feb 26, 2005, 10:39 PM
Totally, I know have a farm of about 11 Nidras. They make for great trade and the are the best. I currently have one for each of my Ultimate characters...

crazyperson33
Mar 5, 2005, 09:46 PM
you might as well colect mag cells and trade them
i got marutah :0:)