PDA

View Full Version : XB-Challenge: Looking For Xbox C-mode Team

mugen
Feb 21, 2005, 05:17 PM
looking to get a team together for episode 1 or 2 cmode. i've done countless hours of c-mode on the gamecube and now that i have the xbox version, i'd like to get some s-ranks again. if anyone is interested, please post here and let me know when you would be available.

Sarek_Ellis
Feb 21, 2005, 05:45 PM
i play xbox and would love to play c-mode. I havn't ever played before, and cant even find anybody to play c-mode on xbox. But yeah i would love to play http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

franticjohnny
Mar 23, 2005, 09:26 PM
I also want to start, I've never done it before, but with friends offline, but it's not hard I've read up on it, so I'm not totally ignorant, I have a hunewearl, they can be good without a force and are alright as hunters.

DarkEliteRico
Mar 24, 2005, 01:59 AM
On 2005-02-21 14:17, mugen wrote:
looking to get a team together for episode 1 or 2 cmode. i've done countless hours of c-mode on the gamecube and now that i have the xbox version, i'd like to get some s-ranks again. if anyone is interested, please post here and let me know when you would be available.

Should look for me on there, i'm usually on from 6PM CST till the time i pass out.

Arnot
Mar 24, 2005, 05:41 PM
Yeah I stay on from like 1pm CST-1am CST (on and off all day) But the farthest i've gotten on c-mode is Gi-Gue w/ my FOmar. If we do Ep.1 I will use him or my HUcast. So you can look for me I stay in Davburite 10. You can check my profile to see who my characters are.

Notos
Mar 26, 2005, 04:27 PM
Arnot, I saw your HK-420 earlier. But I couldn't mail you. Since not that many people do cmode, maybe it's best to pre arrange it here?

Bishop711
Mar 26, 2005, 04:38 PM
I'm trying to beat ep 2 c mode. I need help on c3,4,5. I need a couple of people.

Can anyone get on at 1am et?

please help me!! pm me if you can so we can arrange something.

Merovingian
Mar 27, 2005, 10:32 AM
My name is Chris and I am one of the Founding members of the Continuum Legacy. We are a Guild of players who specialize in Cmode, leveling, item hunting and having fun. Several of our members have complete sets of Sranks, and we are always running Challenges to improve our times. We hang around Davburite 10 most of the time, and we are always looking for new players to CMode/TA with. Our Guild of 17 members is pretty much split down the middle of Legit players and Non legit players. So what I am saying is Cmode on the Xbox is very much alive. I would like to invite you to our Yahoo! Group, just click the join button below.
I would also like to invite you to add my gamertag to your list.
Gamertag: MerovingianX
Email: [email protected]
Thanks
Chris

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Merovingian on 2005-03-27 07:43 ]</font>

mugen
Mar 27, 2005, 07:35 PM
i applied in that box you have in your sig. i'll be sure to add you to my live friends list.

Notos
Mar 28, 2005, 10:54 AM
How do you add someone to your list. When Sitka asked me to add him, I tried and didn't work. I had my xbox only a bit more than a week, so... read the manual?

chibiLegolas
Mar 29, 2005, 01:03 PM
Ok. I got the towers and PW quests out of my system now and wish to finish some of my cmode ranks on my various characters. Especially Ep.II cmode on my FOnewearl. I beleive I only cleared c1 & c3 on her.

But I mostly play around 12:00am - 3:00am EST.
Anyone up that late to play cmode?

chibiLegolas
Mar 29, 2005, 01:56 PM
Hmm....
About adding ppl to your list, I think you need to go to the xbox's dashboard and go to friend's list.
In there, there should be an option to add or search for someone. So just input their gamer tag and I think (not sure) that it'll save their name on your list. So next time they're on, hopefully you'll see their guild card show up on pso. But their name will be in green since they don't have your card yet either. So all you can do is see that they're online.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Sitka
Mar 29, 2005, 05:48 PM
chibiLegolas:

Your time zone is not bad for me - that's 9-12 for me. That's the time I was on last night, but no one was up for c-mode.

During the week may be a bit tough, but Friday night and Saturday are good for c-mode.

As for adding, yes that's how I understand it. Then, when the person is online in green, send an invite and cards can be exchanged.

hoosier5x
Mar 29, 2005, 11:38 PM
I've been out of PSO for two years now, but have had a renewed interest lately. One of the reasons I jumped back in is to get the S-Rank I never got the first time around.

I played well over 1000 hours the first time. I was definitely a PSO addict. I'm trying to limit myself this go round.

I was reading this topic earlier today and read about The Continuum Guild and it definitely peaked my interest, so I joined the Yahoo Group. Hopefully, I'll be able to get with you guys soon. Things sound promising.

AxemPunanny
Mar 30, 2005, 03:09 AM
So Mugen, you've played countless hours of GCN-cmode. What kind of times did u get? Maybe I can ask you the next time I see you online; since I have your card. We just played like a couple hrs ago, with Sanzo and Shigecki (as ED2000). I was playing as M16 and Shonin Tachi.

I was away for 3 months. Before that I used to play cmode alot. A year before that, I used to play it a ton. I have to put myself up there with the Elite status, as far as PSOX-cmode. My rep on cmode in PSOX pretty much speaks for itself (course I've teamed up with other elites in the past). Right now, I'm testing out if I still got tha motivation to play PSO anymore.

chibiLegolas
Mar 30, 2005, 01:44 PM
Wow! Last night was amazing! I've never seen so many cmoders online at once for such a long time!

Maybe after what? 2 years on the xbox, I can finally get my epsII srank weapons?
Woo-Hoo!

Just look me up or send invite if you need extra muscle in you cmode games.
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Gamer tag: fuzzy hobbit

Sitka
Mar 30, 2005, 01:55 PM
chibiLegolas:

How did you like that E2C1 map? Once you get the correct paths down (i.e. the four switches in the Temple et al), you can start blitzing that map for good times.

I've never seen anything like that lobby last night. I think CL has something good going here.

I'll be available Friday and Saturday if you want to check out the other stages. I'm going to try and TA a couple of stages tonight with the CL group. We're close to busting something spectacular on that E2C3 stage - anticipation...it's driving my crazy.

chibiLegolas
Mar 30, 2005, 02:43 PM
Oh, it's a blast!
I've done c1 and 3 several times in the past, and parts of it is coming back to me. But like always, I usually need a navigator in general to run cmode.
^_^'

That, or just memorize my role in the game.

Alright then, have fun TA'n.
And thanks again for the run through. I'll keep my eyes open on the weekend.
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif