PDA

View Full Version : Rare Monomate? (And other stories I have to share)

Rabid
Feb 21, 2005, 07:46 PM
Hola mi amigos, Rabid here.

Im terribly sick, but luckily I have the week off from school. I just wanna share some stories with everybody about my recent experiences with PSO.

To start with, the "Monomate" has offically become a Rare Item for me. Since I hit level 43 the store no longer sells Monomate! I find it in the Forest (my primary area) Im kind of disappointed with the way the game changed for me. I still used Monomates becuase Im an Android and Dimates pretty much heal my whole health. So I just buy some Monomates for a "Quick Fix" sort of thing. Im rather disappointed that Sega turned the game this way, because I need my Monomates (starting to sound like a druggie...lol) So whats next? When I hit level 86 are they gonna stop selling Dimates? Am I gonna have to buy Trimates only? God I hope not...

Another story I have...DONT TRY TO DUPLICATE ITEMS! I have concluded (and found out the hard way) there is no way to Dupe items. If there is, I dont want to hear about it. I was over at my friend Paul's house and we are having a great time. Playin thru the Forest over and over. Well Im gonna leave at 7 and I notice its 6:45. I said
"Paul I think Im gonna get ready to leave." I say.
"Wait, wanna try and dupe some items?" He replies.
He tells me this whole long process, so I say
"Sure....why not."
Paul found an Ogre/Power for me and I said I should dupe that. So he does this crazy process of not transferring the data back over to Memory Card Slot B (playing GCN) or what not. Well I delete that temporary character but my other character is saved on my memory card. I have no idea what went wrong, but when Paul said everything was done I turned on the game and.......
All of my Items....were Gone.
"WHAT THE F***!" I say as I begin to beat the crap out of him.
"IM SORRY! I don't know what happened!" I get tired and stop. I begin to panic, What am I gonna do? All my hard work just erased.....
But its ok, this is a good way for me to start over....and Plus, at least I didn't lose my character. I did lose my Mag, however. -Sob- So that kind of sucks.
The moral of the story, Dont try to Dupe Items. Something may go wrong. However, Paul gave me all his money and all the good stuff he had and promised he'd get back my Musashi and the grinders I put into it. So, I guess thats an up side.

Those are my tales, Hope you enjoyed reading them. Lol

TheOneHero
Feb 21, 2005, 07:49 PM
The shop will always sell dimates. ;p

Nothing to worry about on that.

Skorpius
Feb 21, 2005, 08:13 PM
Well I delete that temporary character but my other character is saved on my memory card. I have no idea what went wrong, but when Paul said everything was done I turned on the game and.......
All of my Items....were Gone.

Your friend is a dumbass, and you shouldn't listen to uninformed people. All you did was transfer a character over for multiplayer, and deleted the item data, leaving you character's shell. This isn't duping, this is a normal procedure, and failsafe to prevent an easy way to duplicate items.

TrekkiesUnite
Feb 21, 2005, 08:30 PM
Duping requires talking to that lady in the shop and exploiting a glitch and its a long process which is easy to mess up resulting in an FSOD, my advice is to get someone who knows what their doing online to dupe for you.

Skorpius
Feb 21, 2005, 10:32 PM
On 2005-02-21 17:30, TrekkiesUnite wrote:
Duping requires talking to that lady in the shop and exploiting a glitch and its a long process which is easy to mess up resulting in an FSOD, my advice is to get someone who knows what their doing online to dupe for you.

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Fefnir
Feb 22, 2005, 01:58 AM
Didn't they fix that up with a patch or something? Or was that just for the XBox? I don't know, I haven't played the game for a long while so I could just be saying pointless s***...

DLShAdOw
Feb 22, 2005, 01:01 PM
Ya sorry about that.
A similar thing happened to me one time, my friend deleted the temp data. so then he took me online and got me hacked items: OPA-OPA lv.1304 and a dark flow i did over 1000 with both equipped (lv.70)

but then i went to my cousins and I traded him the hacked stuff for lots of good legits and now i have no hacked items. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

soulja2244
Feb 22, 2005, 03:42 PM
did you know you can play transferred characters online? using a code of course.

PurplePower1
Mar 6, 2005, 06:13 AM
On 2005-02-21 22:58, Fefnir wrote:
Didn't they fix that up with a patch or something? Or was that just for the XBox? I don't know, I haven't played the game for a long while so I could just be saying pointless s***...

Yea they fixed that on PSO Plus so you cant shop dupe anymore but you can still stack though.