PDA

View Full Version : Error 903 unsolvable?

krophiquon
Feb 22, 2005, 03:03 AM
Has anyone here succesfully resolved an error 903? I had been playing BB for a while when it suddenly stopped being able to connect. I try to log in, it will download the updates, but when it tries to connect , the game seems to freeze for a minute or so with loading sphere in the bottom right and then it gives me the error 903 (socket timed out, i believe). I've removed my router and am directly plugged in to my modem but receive the same results. I was able to connect to my account from a computer with a different IP, so I know that it's not my password or anything like that. I've tried re-installing the program; everything I could think of and I still can't connect. I even tried playing a different game, but World of Warcraft was the most boring game I've ever played. Someone please help me!

I've tried new LAN drivers, and even using a different network card, but that didn't work
I'm wondering if it may be an issued with my ISP; I've noticed that a few other posters have had this same issue (no resolutions posted though) and am curious if they have Comcast as their ISP as well. If that is the case it looks like I might have to waste some time on the phone with tech support.

(This post also appears in the Blue Burst Support Thread, but was unanswered)