PDA

View Full Version : GC: Multiplayer "PLUS" ofline

PatserGOUKI
Feb 22, 2005, 06:56 AM
Hi,

I have PSO plus (japanese), and provided a lot of info a long time ago. I know all info, but the strange thing is, you cannot do quests in all PSO when in multiplayer (or is there a way?)
so it will be impossible to play multiplayer Tower???

I think it's impossible but, maybe someone knows...

PatserGOUKI

Skorpius
Feb 22, 2005, 07:10 AM
You could never do offline multiplayer quests.

soulja2244
Feb 22, 2005, 03:48 PM
there are ways...

StryderPSO
Feb 22, 2005, 06:28 PM
On 2005-02-22 12:48, soulja2244 wrote:
there are ways...

well you could...um...share

Shadowpawn
Feb 22, 2005, 06:29 PM
It's not legal....

StryderPSO
Feb 22, 2005, 06:34 PM
o TOS violation I see

soulja2244
Feb 22, 2005, 07:31 PM
It's not legal in what sense?

Shadowpawn
Feb 22, 2005, 07:54 PM
You know what I mean...

PatserGOUKI
Feb 23, 2005, 07:19 AM
@Soulja> hi, please PM me the ways, if I can do them, it sounds interesting... Or do you want to email me them, to [email protected]
Im really interested...

PatserGOUKI

Dhylec
Feb 23, 2005, 09:01 AM
PatserGOUKI wrote:
@Soulja> hi, please PM me the ways, if I can do them, it sounds interesting... Or do you want to email me them, to [email protected]
Im really interested...

PatserGOUKI

gouki, i hope you are kidding here..
because this is definately not a good thing

Shadowpawn
Feb 23, 2005, 10:42 AM
I think Soulja is still working on it.

PatserGOUKI
Feb 25, 2005, 03:48 AM
On 2005-02-23 06:01, Dhylec wrote:

PatserGOUKI wrote:
Im really interested...

PatserGOUKI

gouki, i hope you are kidding here..
because this is definately not a good thing

hi Dhylec

Well, Im a PSO veteran, and Im not kidding, due the thing is I'm playing a lot, but 90% is offline here. Since I ordered PLUS, I can do Tower now, but no multiplay tower. and my friends play with me sometimes and do not have PLUS, so, maybe there IS actually an option or someway cheat or smt. that make me play with them offline tower multiplayer.

I don't know what you think is good and whats not, I won't talk about cheating here, but if it can be done on a way I think is ok, then I'll give it a try...

thank u

PatserGOUKI

PatserGOUKI
Mar 2, 2005, 08:15 AM
A bump, for Soulja, if he wants to share... maybe...?

thank you

PatserGOUKI

Mixfortune
Mar 2, 2005, 08:19 AM
On 2005-03-02 05:15, PatserGOUKI wrote:
A bump, for Soulja, if he wants to share... maybe...?

thank you

PatserGOUKI

First of all, soulja's banned, in case you didn't happen to notice.
Secondly, these types of discussions aren't really allowed, even in PM.
At most, you could've just PMed him to begin with, instead of making it public exactly what you were trying to do.

There is no "legit" way to access quests in offline multiplayer... never has, and I doubt there ever will be. The closest thing to it is offline Challenge Mode, and that's not close at all.

PatserGOUKI
Mar 2, 2005, 09:33 AM
On 2005-03-02 05:19, Mixfortune wrote:

At most, you could've just PMed him to begin with, instead of making it public exactly what you were trying to do.

There is no "legit" way to access quests in offline multiplayer... never has, and I doubt there ever will be. The closest thing to it is offline Challenge Mode, and that's not close at all.

First of all: I just saw Soulja was banned few hours after I made the post...
Secondly: oh is that true?... I knew that long time ago, brilliant...! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I could have PMed him..... but I dint! Maybe in Plus there was an other way to unlock tower 2player...(which I didn't know)

It isnt legit -> I HEARD THAT BEFORE, I KNOW WHAT'S LEGIT AND WHAT'S NOT! I dint ask the legit way OR did I, NOR did I ask the illegit way!

Did I ask challenge mode? NO!
Please...

Thank you for the first comment, which was pretty helpful, allthough I found that one out myself, the rest you wrote is pure NONSENSE, which I didn't ask or asked stupid comments on it!!!
and please read the whole story before you comment on all things, that'd be much wiser!

PatserGOUKI

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PatserGOUKI on 2005-03-02 06:38 ]</font>

XenOmega
Mar 3, 2005, 04:36 AM
On 2005-03-02 06:33, PatserGOUKI wrote:

Secondly: oh is that true?... I knew that long time ago, brilliant...! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I could have PMed him..... but I dint! Maybe in Plus there was an other way to unlock tower 2player...(which I didn't know)

It isnt legit -> I HEARD THAT BEFORE, I KNOW WHAT'S LEGIT AND WHAT'S NOT! I dint ask the legit way OR did I, NOR did I ask the illegit way!

Please...

Thank you for the first comment, which was pretty helpful, allthough I found that one out myself, the rest you wrote is pure NONSENSE, which I didn't ask or asked stupid comments on it!!!
and please read the whole story before you comment on all things, that'd be much wiser!

PatserGOUKI

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PatserGOUKI on 2005-03-02 06:38 ]</font>
Whats your Prob Mix was trying to help you?

Mixfortune
Mar 3, 2005, 06:12 AM
On 2005-03-02 06:33, PatserGOUKI wrote:

Please...

PatserGOUKI

Then what exactly is your point in making this thread?
If everything was "oh so obvious", there really was no reason to do it any other way.
And I did read the whole thing, you wanted to know how to do multiplayer towers offline, and I said there's no legitimate way, meaning ONLY by hacking, how hard is that to understand? So obviously you'd be asking for the illegitimate way, since you seem to know it can't be done legitimately, hence completely destroying whatever integrity the topic may have had.

And the only reason I mentioned Challenge Mode was because that's the closest thing resembling anything like that, of course it isn't the normal tower quests, that's obvious.

Don't push things then blame me for whatever happens, especially when I was being helpful.

Shadowpawn
Mar 3, 2005, 12:16 PM
What is the point in bumping this topic?

Sacred_One
Mar 3, 2005, 10:56 PM
hmm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sacred_One on 2005-03-05 15:05 ]</font>