PDA

View Full Version : Never done C-Mode before, wanna give it try

Rukuss2k
Feb 22, 2005, 02:18 PM
Ive had PSO for so long and still havnt tried C-mode for more then 10 minutes offline.

If somebody is willing to go through the first few stages of C-mode with me just so I can get the hang of it, I would be very grateful. I play on X-box. GT: Rukuss2k. Main character Eu-521( maybe some of you have seen me on Dav 10) Anyways PM if you are interested. Im thinking maybe Thursday night. Thanks

oh and if this should be in player match ups I apologize, but i fiqured this was the best place to post and I didnt want to spam with the same message twice.

Sitka
Feb 22, 2005, 07:50 PM
Rukuss2k:

Gamertag: Sitka Blue Moon

I sometimes play on Dav 10, but more lately on other ships because Dav 10 is too full of hackers and noobs.

Read my post about what I'm trying to do with c-mode. I'm not real interested in Ep 1, although I'll run it if that's what the rest of the team wants. I'm more interested in mastering Ep 2.

If you're willing to learn correctly and have some patience, I'll be happy to help you out. If you're just rushing through to get some s-ranks, titles, etc., you might be better off with another team.

Not that I'm a c-mode expert (I can hear my CL teammates snorkling right now), far from it. But, I have an idea on how to get good at Ep 2 challenge and I want people who agree with those ideas to learn it together. We had a great team of supportive players this past weekend and it was a real joy to play with them - and succeed.

Terapin
Feb 23, 2005, 04:05 PM
Tag: Terapin

I'm intrested in learning about C-mode too, never got a chance to play through it, if you guys need another person let me know.

mugen
Feb 23, 2005, 04:23 PM
gamertag: chalka52

feel free to look me up when you do c-mode. i love playing, and i enjoy trying to find new methods of Time Attacking.