PDA

View Full Version : EP4: Post your Drop Rates!

Velocity_7
Feb 22, 2005, 07:34 PM
Although I don't have Episode 4, I wanted to start this thread up since no one else has. Basically, using the same standard as the Gamecube version, I'm looking for stuff that makes all the monsters have what they have. This includes:
1. Weapon Ratio % (chance of weapon showing up against others, total 100)
- Saber, Sword, Dagger, Partisan, Slicer, Handgun, Rifle, Mechgun, Shot, Cane, Rod, Wand
2. Weapon Level at beginning of Crater 1
(e.g., Forest 1 has Saber, later has Buster, etc.)
3. Weapon Leveling Rate (e.g., a Saber is a Saber in Forest 1, becomes Brand by Caves 2 = 3 areas)
4. Weapon Grinding Possibilities (4 patterns, each with 9 types = +0, +1, ... +8, total 100%)
5. Pattern choice for each area starting from Crater 1
6. Attribute Percentage Patterns (6 patterns, each with 23 possibilities from -10%, -5%, ..., 100%, total 100%)
7. Pattern picked by each area (usually three patterns are picked)
8. Chance of attribute type (None, Native, A. Beast, Machine, Dark, and Hit == 6 possibilities, total 100%)
9. Element Rank Level specified by area (e.g., one area my have Dark, but another may have Hell)
10. Probability of element being on a dropped weapon (out of 100)
11. Armor/Shield Rank Probability
(e.g., normally Frames are just "Frame", but may be "Frame-" or a green Frame... possibilites are -2, -1, 0, 1, 2,
total 100%)
12. Slot Probability (chance of Armors having 0, 1, 2, 3, or 4 slots... total 100%)
13. Unit Rank Level for each Area (at the moment, just the Crater variations)
14. Armor/Shield Levels for each Area (e.g., Frames in Forest, Armor in Caves, etc.)
15. Frequency of Useable Items (e.g., Monomate, Power Material, etc.)
16. Tech Disk Frequency (e.g., Foie, Gifoie, Megid)
17. Tech Disk Level for each Area (e.g., Foie in Forest, may be higher level or higher rank in other areas)
18. Which enemies drop what (e.g., useable items versus rares versus normal weapons)?
19. How much meseta will enemies drop (lowest and highest values)?
20. What do boxes drop?

If anyone can post their findings (besides saitomu posting rare data on his webpage), it would be greatly appreciated!

By the way, with all the data available on this thread (hopefully), I'm sure I or some other grateful person will come up with a guide for PSO World to use! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

EDIT: When posting your findings, don't forget to state what section ID and difficulty rating you were in!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Velocity_7 on 2005-02-22 16:37 ]</font>

Para
Feb 22, 2005, 07:45 PM
i think this is more of an item discussion.

Velocity_7
Feb 22, 2005, 07:46 PM
It's Episode 4, still. And there is no "Episode 4 - Item" anyway.

Tancient
Feb 22, 2005, 08:17 PM
If you could set up a nice, friendly form for submissions, I'd be up for it. Then it'd be easy for people to input submissions. If you want, I'll try and get around to making one in the next few weeks, that spits out a log file for people to just post here or upload somewhere to be added to a form of database. Shame we couldn't set it as an automated overhead on the game to track kills too so you wouldn't have to count each sand rappy.

Para
Feb 22, 2005, 08:29 PM
On 2005-02-22 16:46, Velocity_7 wrote:
It's Episode 4, still. And there is no "Episode 4 - Item" anyway.

yes there is. what are you smoking man?

Getintothegame
Feb 22, 2005, 09:52 PM
I think that a certian someone from a website over half of you don't know about could search the drop rates. I just wish that they would put their hacking BB to good use. And this isn't PSOC.

They already have an illegal PSOBB private server.

Para
Feb 23, 2005, 01:25 PM
On 2005-02-22 18:52, Getintothegame wrote:
I think that a certian someone from a website over half of you don't know about could search the drop rates. I just wish that they would put their hacking BB to good use. And this isn't PSOC.

They already have an illegal PSOBB private server.

too bad its private not public private lol

Hrith
Feb 23, 2005, 02:50 PM
On 2005-02-22 16:34, Velocity_7 wrote:
1. Weapon Ratio % (chance of weapon showing up against others, total 100)
-Saber, Sword, Dagger, Partisan, Slicer, Handgun, Rifle, Mechgun, Shot, Cane, Rod, Wand.It hasn't changed.

4. Weapon Grinding Possibilities (4 patterns, each with 9 types = +0, +1, ... +8, total 100%)I do not understand what you mean here =/

6. Attribute Percentage Patterns (6 patterns, each with 23 possibilities from -10%, -5%, ..., 100%, total 100%)There aren't 23 possibilities, only 18, the minimum you can find is 5%, the maximum is 90%
Here is your link: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=721

8. Chance of attribute type (None, Native, A. Beast, Machine, Dark, and Hit == 6 possibilities, total 100%)Are all monsters attributes present in Ep4 ? If so we can assume it works like Spaceship.

9. Element Rank Level specified by area (e.g., one area my have Dark, but another may have Hell)This is related to difficulty, and is honestly not an interesting aspect.

18. Which enemies drop what (e.g., useable items versus rares versus normal weapons)?All monsters can drop tool items (from monomate to photon drops).
Each monster and box can drop either:
-nothing
-meseta
-tool item
-armour or shield or weapon
-rare item

20. What do boxes drop?9-star weapons specific to the ID for sure, then surely the 5 barriers (Recovery, Support, Red, Blue and Yellow), AddSlots and amplifiers.

Honestly, a lot of the things you're asking are not interesting to know.
It's a nice thread nonetheless, everyone posting their findings is a very good idea.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kef on 2005-02-23 11:56 ]</font>