PDA

View Full Version : Time to quit?

krophiquon
Feb 23, 2005, 12:16 AM
OK, I'm about to give up on Blue Burst. I just cannot resolve the 'error 903.' What would you do? It's been 2 and a half months since I stopped being able to connect and I really don't know if I will ever get back on.

Zarode
Feb 23, 2005, 12:20 AM
903...Nine oh three...

Hmm...

I believe you are banned. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif You naughty boy...

Getintothegame
Feb 23, 2005, 12:22 AM
903 means you:

Are banned or haven't payed for your HL.

EDIT:
913 is HL, oops.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2005-02-22 21:34 ]</font>

Zarode
Feb 23, 2005, 12:24 AM
913 means pay, you lazy person. I remember that one.

903 is banned.

So wadidja do? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

krophiquon
Feb 23, 2005, 12:28 AM
I didn't do anything; and I don't think that it means that I was banned, because my account was still accessable from another computer. It seems to be just my computer, or any computer connected to my modem.

I read somewhere that 903 means socket timed out. The last night i was able to play I did come across a corrupted angel/mind. It was in my bank, and I dropped it for my other character to come and pick up, but every time I tried it would disconnect me.
(And believe me, I'm legit, I wasn't trying to dupe an Angel/Mind, lol)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: krophiquon on 2005-02-22 21:32 ]</font>

Para
Feb 23, 2005, 12:35 AM
and i doubt u can dupe anyways... sounds unfortunate... what lv chars anyways on bb?
and did u try reinstalling just for the sake of it?

EJ
Feb 23, 2005, 12:39 AM
Well according to Arislan:

903- Lost connection to server, server is under maintenance. For whatever reason, you lost connection to the server, but you were able to connect to it for a moment. Probably that the server is in fact under maintenance, and booted you.

krophiquon
Feb 23, 2005, 12:39 AM
They weren't that far along, yet. I had a level 45 RAmarl, and a level 25 FOnewearl.
And I've even gone so far as to re-install Windows, but to no avail.

krophiquon
Feb 23, 2005, 12:42 AM
I wish that was the problem, but for some reason I kind of doubt that the servers have been down since December.
Plus, it will let me download updates, I can just never get to the character select screen.

the only thing I can think of is that maybe my IP was banned. Although I don't know why they would do that without cancelling my HL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: krophiquon on 2005-02-22 21:48 ]</font>

Para
Feb 23, 2005, 12:45 AM
well you tried logging on with another computer...
Was that other computer on the same network as you or was it a friend's computer or something?

Zarode
Feb 23, 2005, 12:45 AM
It's that Angel/Mind. You screwed yourself silly with that one. ST thinks you have a hacked item on you, that's all. I wish you could get it corrected, but you will have to make a new account if you want to play again.

krophiquon
Feb 23, 2005, 12:49 AM
I had two computers on my network and neither one would connect. I was, however, able to connect to my account on my mom's computer (far far away.), even after that stupid Angel/Mind.

Saffran
Feb 23, 2005, 04:41 AM
Well, the easiest would be to mail Sega...
Just to be sure : did you ditch that Angel Mind?

krophiquon
Feb 23, 2005, 04:56 AM
yeah, I ditched it. I was never able to pick it back up. And I was under the impression that SEGA would only respond to PSO support eMails if they were from Japanese players (in Japanese).
If this is the case, is anyone out there that speaks Japanese willing to write them a quick note for me?

Skorpius
Feb 23, 2005, 05:07 AM
Why would an Angel/Mind cause you to be banned?

Saffran
Feb 23, 2005, 06:39 AM
Skorpius: Becasue it was somehow duped, as far as I understand (a few posts higher)

I'm sure there are many fluent speakers (such as myself) that could help you, but I need some infos from your account. At least your game ID, and a log file would be nice, too. (I need the numbers after your character name, so an extract will do) Explain me what and how it happened again. PM the whole.

Cynric
Feb 23, 2005, 02:01 PM
I doubt it was duped. Item corruption happens on bb occasionally. I lost a Sato to it, and I've seen a demon Rappy Wing in a game I joined.