PDA

View Full Version : GC-Challenge: how the @%$& can I do this?

Wyndham
Feb 23, 2005, 11:18 PM
okay, i have a problem.
I want a God Shield, but my brother is the oly one who can play the game well.
can the two of us do it, and can we save our ptogress inbetween?
if so, any character suggestions?

Mixfortune
Feb 24, 2005, 02:01 AM
Beating Cmode with two people is entirely possible.
Yes, your progress saves in between each, and updates also when you beat your record for a stage. You don't have to do all stages at the same time.

Cmode two player class suggestions....hmmm

Hucast/Hucaseal, Fonewearl

You can take your time a "bit" more and allow some sort of standing regen if you need to clear a difficult stage and aren't concerned about the exact time, especially since you're going for God Shields anyways.

Also, Fonewearl basic tech boost should come in handy, although having only two people, you need to be careful of deaths more so, because of less scapes... hmm.

Tycho
Feb 24, 2005, 07:18 AM
On 2005-02-23 23:01, Mixfortune wrote:
Beating Cmode with two people is entirely possible.
Yes, your progress saves in between each, and updates also when you beat your record for a stage. You don't have to do all stages at the same time.

Cmode two player class suggestions....hmmm

Hucast/Hucaseal, Fonewearl

You can take your time a "bit" more and allow some sort of standing regen if you need to clear a difficult stage and aren't concerned about the exact time, especially since you're going for God Shields anyways.

Also, Fonewearl basic tech boost should come in handy, although having only two people, you need to be careful of deaths more so, because of less scapes... hmm.

He could try with four controllers for more scapes, just make the extra characters follow every now and then, since he doesn't care about time anyway. But splitscreen sucks. >_<

Wyndham
Feb 24, 2005, 05:01 PM
thanks for the suggestions.
I'm buying a controller today, and we have a 3rd already with a sticky B button, so it does seem possible.