PDA

View Full Version : Force ID

Fefnir
Feb 26, 2005, 08:20 PM
I'm having trouble choosing a Section ID for my FOnewearl. I was thinking of going with Pinkal, but I've heard that that was one of the worst IDs.

Sooo... anyone have any suggestions?

TheOneHero
Feb 26, 2005, 08:21 PM
Whitill.

I have a Whitill Fonewy and I am very pleased. =)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2005-02-26 17:23 ]</font>

Fefnir
Feb 26, 2005, 08:24 PM
Ahhh... But I've already chosen Whitill for another char... Same with Greennill and Viridia.

TheOneHero
Feb 26, 2005, 08:33 PM
Hmm, in that case you might go with a purplenum. You could pipe a P-wand.

Or maybe an Oran. (but that's just me) Since my Fomar is an Oran; it's served me pretty well.

EJ
Feb 26, 2005, 08:35 PM
Redria is good also.

Fefnir
Feb 26, 2005, 08:48 PM
Ahh... It's so difficult to choose an ID... I don't want to pick an ID only for just one item, but that P-Wand looks really tempting. And I can get a Lavis Cannon for my hunter... Hmm, I guess I'll just stick to Purplenum. Thanks for the suggestions.

...Though now I need a name.

Dhylec
Feb 27, 2005, 03:44 PM
for purplenum names..
http://andyc.dyndns.org/Purplenum.html

Fefnir
Feb 27, 2005, 05:58 PM
Too late, you lose. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Bit
Feb 28, 2005, 11:45 AM
Pinkal isnt bad, the force I made was Blue, which prolly isnt that awesome, but hey, whatever right?

The 2nd force I made was Pinkal.

XenOmega
Feb 28, 2005, 11:49 AM
I just created a Force and its a YellowBoze

Evil_Althena8
Feb 28, 2005, 07:48 PM
I have a Bluefull force and Skyly force. Bluefull has some decent drops for a force, but you'll be finding tons of Gae Bolgs....>_<. Pinkal is pretty bad IMO, unless for some reason you actually want the 9 star wands. Purplenum has pipe-able Psycho Wand, but Bluefull is better for P-wand unless you can actually stand pipe-ing for Mil Lillies with around the same chance of dropping as a Vulmer to drop a Silence Claw. Oran's nice to with it's enemy part drops and best item combination item drops.