PDA

View Full Version : Question about MOHAA

Guile
Jul 18, 2002, 12:53 AM
I got a question about the medals, how do you get Mission 5 and 6's..I did it a long time ago but forgot how I did it..do'h

I know you have to do secret stuff in each mission but I need to know what the secret is!!!! so if you know please tell

oh and is the last medal the Medal of Honor? how do you get that?!

come on dangerous you should know this!!!

Dangerous55
Jul 18, 2002, 11:46 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I forget, but the last medal isnt the Medal of Honor. Which is dumb, beause the game is called Medal of Honor. You dont even get it in the game. For golds you just got to kill 95% of Germans and finish the mission with at least 75% health. Then youll get a gold on that mission, and if you get a gold in every mission in each campeign you get a medal.

At least, thats MOH:F's system, I forget MOH:AA.

Guile
Jul 18, 2002, 03:58 PM
Yeah but that whole gold medal system is in the Playstation ones (first, second, and FL)
but AA is diffrent! you have to do little special things in each of the missions

like in 4 you blow up 2 king tiger tanks when your at the house place and you get a medal

and In the first mission you have to rescue the POW in africa

and in the second mission you have to get the manifesto out of the sub

forgot 3 and don't know 5 or 6..come on people!!! how do you do it!?!?

Dangerous55
Jul 18, 2002, 05:20 PM
Hmmm, check gamefaqs. MOH:AA was the one I least played, so I dont remember much from it.

Shrevn
Jul 19, 2002, 09:50 AM
Ya, in gamefaqs.com they got a nice faq i read a while back i forgot who wrote it do, really detailed too.

Guile
Jul 19, 2002, 07:41 PM
Yeah thanks to Steve I found it..it all has to do with your people surviving...

but there are slots for 8 medals and it only showed how to get 7....