PDA

View Full Version : XB-Quest: Dr Montague convert weapon problem

edwinian
Feb 28, 2005, 05:05 PM
Hi, I can't get the search on the site to work tonight so apologies if this has been answered but I've tried a google and can't find it there either.

I found a Booma Right Arm and read the guide http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=327 to convert it to a weapon (xbox). So I did all the quests in the following order on Ultimate:

Battle Training
Claiming a Stake
Magnitude of Metal
Secret Delivery
(Docs Secret Plan never showed up in the list)
Dr. Osto's Research

...and finish up in Unsealed Door. But Dr Montague just goes on about Eleanor no matter when or what I do.

What have I done wrong because it's a right pain, I'll have to do the whole lot again now for the third time. Thanks if someone can help.

DezoPenguin
Feb 28, 2005, 05:07 PM
You have to do Doc's Secret Plan before he'll change weapons in Unsealed Door. Since you say it didn't show up in the list, I'll ask: Do you have the Ruins open? You need to have Ruins access to DSP.

KaFKa
Mar 1, 2005, 01:51 AM
easy way to do it: clear all the quests in normal mode, you can convert your ult weps in norm, so theres no reason to do it in ult.

Zelutos
Mar 1, 2005, 02:25 AM
On 2005-02-28 22:51, KaFKa wrote:
easy way to do it: clear all the quests in normal mode, you can convert your ult weps in norm, so theres no reason to do it in ult.

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif KaFKa is full of wisdom. That's exactly what i did when i first started finding enemy parts!

edwinian
Mar 1, 2005, 05:02 AM
Thanks, that's it. I haven't finished reached Ruins yet on Ultimate. I did it on Ultimate because I thought I might as well get the experience points whilst I'm at it but I didn't know about the Ruins rule. Maybe someone should add that to the guide on the site?

Thanks as ever for the great response, the search function is running fine today btw. I'm going to get me a booma weapon woo hoo.