PDA

View Full Version : Beserk Question

gunome
Jul 18, 2002, 08:47 AM
has ne one seen this anime>? it rocks your socks off before your shoes are even off!!! ne hoo ive seen the length of the series (25 episodes), and anyone thats seen it knows i just sorta ends, but the first episode takes place after the last episode and the inbetwen is flasbacks. but i figured there were episodes that werent out in the US yet, BUT THERS NOT!!!! i was so fuckin pissed. heres my question, does anyone know if the Manga series continues where the anime left off(cause cartoon is based on the manga) or is that it? i gotta know!!!! ooo also the DC game takes place after the all of the anime so wtf?

ABDUR101
Jul 18, 2002, 09:49 AM
Stop spoiling anime before we get to see it! God, put a warning up people.

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

We come here trying to help and you ruin it for us.

Yes, there is a manga, no doubt. Where to find it? No idea.

Daikarin
Jul 18, 2002, 10:08 AM
The game is a side story from the manga/anime.

EVILAdam
Jul 18, 2002, 06:53 PM
http://arcticnightfall.com/berserk/

Ian D
Jul 19, 2002, 04:38 PM
I saw a movie called berserk the other day, it's about these animals going on a rampage in a British carnival...

gunome
Jul 25, 2002, 08:49 AM
if that amount of detail ruins an anime for you, then you shouldnt be watching anime.

gunome
Jul 26, 2002, 09:00 AM
i found the mangas(like 25 volumes) onthe sitethat EvilAdam put the link to for like $10 but if you got tothe link from the message board of that site (Animax.com i think) theyre like $4 each. the cheapest i found the DVD set was $38 on yahoo for the 3 disc set.