PDA

View Full Version : dark/death gunner drop % question

Hustler_One
Mar 1, 2005, 05:43 PM
does anyone know if a death gunner drops the same things as dark gunners or do they have a diffrent drop list?

PS: yeah i know this is a dumb question, just wanted to know. =/

TheOneHero
Mar 1, 2005, 06:15 PM
No.

DezoPenguin
Mar 1, 2005, 06:53 PM
Not a dumb question. Only Dark Gunners drop rares at all. Death Gunners never drop rares.

RicoRoyal
Mar 1, 2005, 07:00 PM
Seeing as how TOH's answer was vauge (nice reading there, buddy... you missed the 'or'), and Dezo's had a structural error in the explanation, I shall reiterate the point.

Dark Gunner - Rare drop
Death Gunner - NO rare drop

Not a dumb question by any means.

Tancient
Mar 1, 2005, 07:24 PM
Ermm....I'm not in front of my game currently....

Which one is which?

Is red dead? Or is blue?

RicoRoyal
Mar 1, 2005, 08:19 PM
Dark Gunner - Green
Death Gunner - Red

kazuma56
Mar 1, 2005, 08:38 PM
I didn't know that, so that means they switch drops as they switch who's the leader?

Tancient
Mar 1, 2005, 10:04 PM
Ermmm....which one is the leader? Red: Death gunner, right? Which means the leader doesn't drop a rare? Sorry if I'm being confused about this. ^_^;

Tycho
Mar 2, 2005, 07:19 AM
On 2005-03-01 19:04, Tancient wrote:
Ermmm....which one is the leader? Red: Death gunner, right? Which means the leader doesn't drop a rare? Sorry if I'm being confused about this. ^_^;

Yes, that's it. Do not kill the leader until you finished off all the other ones. If you kill the leader first, by some democratic process they randomly vote who should be the leader next... or something. :o

Seval
Mar 2, 2005, 09:58 AM
Don't they keep switching who's the 'leader,' as you put it? Hunting for gunner drop must be hard......

Agent87
Mar 2, 2005, 02:47 PM
If you freeze or paralyze a green (or red for that matter) one you can deal damage to it at all times. Just be careful that it doesn't switch colors on you.

Neith
Mar 2, 2005, 03:03 PM
That's mighty annoying for anyone wanting rares off a Gunner (Skyly Card springs to mind :S) All this time, I assumed they both dropped the same rare :S Once again, I am wrong, lol