PDA

View Full Version : New Legit Character

xxFLOWxx
Mar 1, 2005, 06:49 PM
I'm making a new legit character for the XBox,but can't decide as I have many classes already.He/She will be going online,and please list a good section ID for the character(if possible,good name too).So let me know what you think(not enough poll options,so specifically list the class).

Sitka
Mar 1, 2005, 07:31 PM
I love that you include this in your profile:

mag: CHU CHU (1252)

So, you want to create a legit character for xbox.

Here's my suggestion, create a Whitil Fonewearl.

Whitil, as you can tell from many, many other posts, is a great id.

A Fonewearl is a great character, in my opinion, because she can be a great magic user on her own, works well as a support force online and is a great character for playing challenge mode with. Excellent magic user and versatile.

I've had Fonewearls on DC, GC and on xbox and I've always enjoyed playing her.

That's my two cents - good luck!

Genoa
Mar 1, 2005, 10:03 PM
I would say FOmar. It is challenging to use at 1st, but you said it will be online... so the infancy stages won't last very long. FOmar shows great potential in both Melee and Magic combat. Though they have the WORST accuracy (163), they make up for high ATP (1002, the only Force that breaks 1000) and their good MST (1340). Having good ATP and MST is a great combination of stats. I mean with Shifta/Deband you can be equally as combatable as most Hunters. AND, you still have superiority in technique because you can obtain lvl.30 disks. His defense isn't that great either... but Lvl.30 Deband can surley make up for that fallen stat. FOmar can alter himself so well he's practically adaptable to any and all types of combat EXcluding Ranged combat. But then again, you can always launch techniques for ranged combat.
Section ID... depends on what you want to get. The depate on ID's are great, but I would recommend something like Whitill, Redria, Bluefull, Yellowboze... there's alot actually. I can't help you with ID because I don't know what items your looking for.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2005-03-01 19:07 ]</font>

Tycho
Mar 2, 2005, 07:10 AM
Sitka wrote:

MegamanX wrote:

So what they're saying is... For a Force FOnewearl does her job well, and FOmar sucks (or, 'is a challenge to use').

There are far too many of these topics. If you want a Force, go play a Force. Otherwise, if you like badass damage, go for a Hunter, if you like good weapons with kickass attacking animations (as in Mech, Needle, Shot, Rifle), go for a Ranger (although Twinsabers have cool animations too, Hunters have better options for those, whether you like Daggers, Swords and Partisans is up to you).

Seeing as not everyone online uses the same character type, apparently there still is no 'best character class'. So these kind of topics are weird, there is no real answer to this, all classes are just different.

For an ID... I'm not bothering, if you check some topics you can find a lot of info about the Section IDs, but in the end your priorities regarding droprates are all up to you anyway, and your choice of character class may influence that.

xxFLOWxx
Mar 2, 2005, 04:15 PM
Thanks again.I will probably go for a force,because I don't have a lot of them,and I want a legit one.FOmar or FOnewearl,I will most likely go for a FOmar,because I still want to do more physical damage.But I still don't know.

XenOmega
Mar 2, 2005, 04:45 PM
I would Say FOnewm With a Whitill ID