PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Units

Fairmont
Mar 1, 2005, 07:27 PM
Okay, on the same trip through the ruins(normal) , I found these units:

HP/Restore
TP/Restore
PB/Amplifier

I decided to use the HP/Restore on my lvl 32 HUmar to help cancel hp drain of his soul eater. But a friend told me to use the PB/Amplifier instead. What should I be using????

Dhylec
Mar 1, 2005, 08:05 PM
hp & tp restore units are quite useless to practically every char in the game

it's better to charge up your mag then use mylla-youlla for a much more useful SD boost
if your mag doesn't have the twins pb, get 'em now!

Jason
Mar 1, 2005, 08:21 PM
I'm with Dhylec on this one.

PSO-Patt
Mar 1, 2005, 10:26 PM
i dont compleatly agree with the hp/tp restore comment but i still think that the pb/amp will be alot more helpfull because i use one and the PB chars alot faster

Dhylec
Mar 1, 2005, 11:51 PM
PSO-Patt wrote:
i dont compleatly agree with the hp/tp restore comment but i still think that the pb/amp will be alot more helpfull because i use one and the PB chars alot faster

i see that you haven't seen the importance of limited number of slots
a tp/hp restore gives 1 for every 15 seconds or so

an armor slot is much better used for hp unit, ata or pb than wasted on waiting for eternity for a tiny bit of hp/tp
a full minute for a measly 4 points is a minute wasted - use resta or an item to restore instead

you only have maximum four slots, make the best out of them!

Neith
Mar 2, 2005, 03:07 AM
Im in full agreement with Dhylec here, Ive used HP/Restore before, and it really doesnt make a difference. Consider the damage you'll take from enemies, and how often you heal, and you'll realise that 1hp every 15seconds is a big wate of a slot. If anything, use the PB/Amp, but search better units later in the game. Also, I dont think the Soul Eater can actually kill you can it? I know the Yamigarasu can, but not so sure on the 'Eater can..