PDA

View Full Version : new character

DLShAdOw
Mar 1, 2005, 08:20 PM
Who should my new character be it is gonna be a whitill but i don't know what class.
Sorry about that i already have a HUmar, RAcaseal, and a FOnewearl.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DLShAdOw on 2005-03-01 17:46 ]</font>

kazuma56
Mar 1, 2005, 08:34 PM
I say ramar, but since I don't know what classes you have, I'll suggest a RAmarl, easiest ranger to play and doesn't require much adjusting to, for Hunter I say Hucast, he has the potential to have higher ATA than Humar but with a hit to his DFP and EVP, good for online but not so much offline, Hucaseal is good, but her ATP is lower than his and the difference in ATA with optimal equipment isn't that much better.

Force, er... um... maybe Fonewman, have no reason but I know that a RA tech boost would be really sweet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kazuma56 on 2005-03-01 17:35 ]</font>

Hrigg
Mar 1, 2005, 08:58 PM
RAmar or RAmarl. Depending on what you have, go with one of these.

Hyda
Mar 2, 2005, 10:32 PM
kazuma brings up good points but remember, Ramars can be status damaged..meaning paralyzed, shocked, slowed, posioned ect.. wit a ranger android u dont have to worry about all of those plus they have ablitity to see traps where humans cant...not only that ranger androids have better accuracy, which is good when u want to get and use a legend u rele want for ur ranger, but its up to u...