PDA

View Full Version : New revamped weapons great but what about this?

Darrin
Jul 18, 2002, 06:28 PM
Sonic Team made new revamped weapon graphics but what about weapons like Tempest Gugnir and stuff like that. Will the graphics change on those? It is a rare but not a good rare. Ths might be old news. thanks

watashiwa
Jul 18, 2002, 06:30 PM
Nay, they have the same graphics.

Mag_Launcher
Jul 19, 2002, 12:58 AM
Tempest Gungnir, or ANY Gungnir for that matter isn't an exact rare. Because any Lv. 5 basic weapon highlighted in yellow is just well... a basic weapon, but with a rare/most powerful special ability. Also notice that it isn't in all caps, like the real rares are. The only v1 rares to get makeover are the Lv. 6-8 basic rares.
(And by levels, I don't mean stars. It's my way of explaining the cronological order of the basic weapons, by photon color. Example: Lv.1: Green, Lv.2:Blue, etc.)

Also, PSO world needs some serious updates on it's weapons, because I see weapons classified under the wrong weapon class.
(Ex.: Yasminkov 7000V listed as Shotgun, but it's really a rifle-type weapon that looks like a 12-guage shotgun. The shotgun classified weapons are those big, bulky, cannon-like guns where your char. usually holds onto a support handle just to hold the thing up.)

Kent
Jul 19, 2002, 02:23 AM
On 2002-07-18 22:58, Mag_Launcher wrote:
(And by levels, I don't mean stars. It's my way of explaining the cronological order of the basic weapons, by photon color. Example: Lv.1: Green, Lv.2:Blue, etc.)

Why not just call them by thier names? Alot simpler that way (unless you have a bad memory or something).