PDA

View Full Version : GC: Best Section ID For HUcast

PSO-Patt
Mar 1, 2005, 10:17 PM
please vote and give reason thanks http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

PSO-Patt
Mar 1, 2005, 10:18 PM
forgot oran yellowboze whitill

Hrith
Mar 2, 2005, 07:09 AM
Skyly or Whitill, other IDs are not as good for a HUcast, especially IDs that have good pipable rares (harder to pipe with droids).

aclors
Mar 2, 2005, 01:29 PM
Right now, I have a Redria HUcast and I find it quite useful, as I can find a decent rate of almost every item. I like this cause then I can find out what kind of weapons are best on a HUcast, since HUcast has the highest ATP.

(Right now, I'm at lv.59, though I have a Pinkal lv.8 FOnewm.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: aclors on 2005-03-02 14:50 ]</font>

Neith
Mar 2, 2005, 01:38 PM
Whitill, because of the varied items it finds, or Skyly for weapons. Firstly, Whitill. I believe it has a 1/2 drop for Electro Frame from Ult Love Rappy? Yes, it would cost a bit to pipe for, but its pretty good armor for droids. Now then, Skyly http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif, just for the onslaught of HU weapons available fairly easily (Chain Sawd, Twin Brand, Red Sword, even Dragon Slayers and Last Survivors on earlier difficulties). Weapons like those help a character though the game, until you're experienced enough to go finding the more interesting rares. Also, remember that Skyly's main exclusives, other than the ID Card (Chain Sawd and Sealed J-Sword) are nice HU weapons, especiallly in the destructive hands of a HUcast. Id suggest finding a Chain Sawd if you decide to choose Skyly (HP leaching is handy, great for a droid). The only real downside to Skyly is the ratio of weapons to defensive equipment, this is where Skyly lacks (best armour it finds is Luminous Field or Brightness Circle I think), so you may need another character, or be online and trade for some armor, shields etc. Hope that helps.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2005-03-02 10:40 ]</font>