PDA

View Full Version : About the free month

Sleet1
Jul 18, 2002, 08:10 PM
About that free month for the Jpn PSO, does that mean we dont have to purchase a HL for 30 days? We just put in our ISP info and play until our 30 days is up and then we go purchase a HL?? That would be mega tight if it was like that.....anyway just want ppls thoughts on this

King_Neo_X
Jul 18, 2002, 08:47 PM
I'm not sure how the HL works in PSO, but when I bought Ultima Online you got an account and it put 30 days onto it. I doubt it would be like that though, it's easyer just to build it into the database and go from there.

Zio
Jul 18, 2002, 09:44 PM
theyre will probably be dricas or something like that but if theyre isnt, then yes you put in your isp info and you can go online i guess.

rbf2000
Jul 18, 2002, 09:57 PM
I don't think it's dricas. I think they are doing it like they did with the US v2.

Kenks23
Jul 18, 2002, 10:10 PM
That'd probably make me wanna buy it.

By the way, with the delay to September, is the US release also pushed back a month? I'd assume so but I wasn't sure.

Dcastgcngamer
Jul 18, 2002, 10:19 PM
I looked at the gamestop and eb games relese dates and it still is october 29. whats funny is that my favorite game is coming out on my favorite day my birthday. my mom is buying it for me.cool

GhoStar
Jul 18, 2002, 10:21 PM
With the Japanese V2 you only needed a Dricas and your ISP details, then from the first time you logged online you got a free day worth of online play. Then after that day you needed to buy a HL (not before). I imagine that's how this one will work.