PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for 4 cards,greenill,oran,yellowbreeze,viridia.

CandyCane
Mar 3, 2005, 02:45 PM
i'm looking for a greenill,oran,yellowbreeze and viridia. i have plenty of rares to trade,but i do not have internet for the gamecube,but i can do it for regular mail.i have godhp,godtechnique,godbattle,godluck,hprevival,
pbcreate.some powerfull mags at level 1304.so please respond,i will give anything on PSO to have these cards!

PatserGOUKI
Mar 7, 2005, 07:32 AM
On 2005-03-03 11:45, CandyCane wrote:
i'm looking for a greenill,oran,yellowbreeze and viridia. i have plenty of rares to trade,but i do not have internet for the gamecube,but i can do it for regular mail.i have godhp,godtechnique,godbattle,godluck,hprevival,
pbcreate.some powerfull mags at level 1304.so please respond,i will give anything on PSO to have these cards!

Interesting and very difficult to get them in the mail...
Like I said before:

Hehehe, this is funny. It's nearly impossible to get them illegit, let alone 'legit'... AND fact: they are useless...
Until half a year ago, the REDRIA card wasnt officially found in the GC version. so it had to be created for dupe, for everyone who wanted it.

As the GREENILL card wasn't found before that, its also a ridiculous drop. The YELLOWBOZE was the third card which wasn't around for everyone in the dupe-scene.

Take your best shot at trading, but YOU NEVER GET THESE ITEMS LEGIT for trade!!!
As I said, ILLEGIT THEY WERE ALMOST NO WHERE TO GET...
If you want them, the only way is illegit, still then it's even hard to get them all (Redria and Greenill are very hard!)

If you consider to have them 'illegit', let me know. I have them all.

PatserGOUKI

CandyCane
Mar 7, 2005, 12:37 PM
On 2005-03-07 04:32, PatserGOUKI wrote:

On 2005-03-03 11:45, CandyCane wrote:

Interesting and very difficult to get them in the mail...
Like I said before:

Hehehe, this is funny. It's nearly impossible to get them illegit, let alone 'legit'... AND fact: they are useless...
Until half a year ago, the REDRIA card wasnt officially found in the GC version. so it had to be created for dupe, for everyone who wanted it.

As the GREENILL card wasn't found before that, its also a ridiculous drop. The YELLOWBOZE was the third card which wasn't around for everyone in the dupe-scene.

Take your best shot at trading, but YOU NEVER GET THESE ITEMS LEGIT for trade!!!
As I said, ILLEGIT THEY WERE ALMOST NO WHERE TO GET...
If you want them, the only way is illegit, still then it's even hard to get them all (Redria and Greenill are very hard!)

If you consider to have them 'illegit', let me know. I have them all.

PatserGOUKI

i'll take'um! you say you got all four huh?i'll take'um!i don't care if there illegit,whats the difference anyway?so,what can i trade you for them?name and i'll c if i have it.i think the best way to send is if you put them on a new memory card and i'll send you the stuff back.so what ya say?
thanx

PSOaddicted
Mar 7, 2005, 04:43 PM
what do u mean do by mail mail your memory cards to another person and hope they dont take everything in the game u own or i dont know how this mail thing your saying works im new and i thought all mags only go up to 200 and i have found some of the cards on Xbox legit i found(i think not exactly sure wich ones) greenil redria and sumtin else not sure my friend has like 1 or 2 of the cards on gamecube 2

PatserGOUKI
Mar 8, 2005, 07:16 AM
On 2005-03-07 09:37, CandyCane wrote:

i'll take'um! you say you got all four huh?i'll take'um!i don't care if there illegit,whats the difference anyway?so,what can i trade you for them?name and i'll c if i have it.i think the best way to send is if you put them on a new memory card and i'll send you the stuff back.so what ya say?
thanx

Hi Candy,

First off all: I can do it, but:

1. I live in the Netherlands.
2. I only except your memory card, then Ill copy the stuff to your memory card and send it back!
3. PROBLEM I THINK IS: I have the Japanese version of PSO. (=not compatible with US or PAL version to exchange offline items, even load characters!)

Your call...

PatserGOUKI

The only problem

CandyCane
Mar 16, 2005, 03:16 PM
ok,i'll pass

PatserGOUKI
Mar 18, 2005, 06:22 AM
On 2005-03-16 12:16, CandyCane wrote:
ok,i'll pass

Im very sorry...
Don't you have the ability to go online?
Then Ill hand them to you...

PatserGOUKI