PDA

View Full Version : Hard Choices to make...

Sacred_One
Mar 3, 2005, 09:29 PM
I'm am Faran FOmarl Lv 167, I once used to be the leader of my clan. It's called Esperia. My clan duties are to help others and stop cheaters from hurting others. Since then, my team starts to cheat secretly and starts to cause suffer to other players. I had to make a tough decision to keep this clan going or not. I disband the team... Now I just want to help people.

XenOmega
Mar 4, 2005, 07:18 AM
If your Clan started cheating on everyone you should go solo. OR join a totally Legit team.

Sacred_One
Mar 4, 2005, 06:04 PM
I am looking for a good team who doesn't make other players suffer anymore.

Circio
Mar 4, 2005, 08:13 PM
I am with you on this one. Regretfully, I am not the force I once was due to corruption, but I am making my comeback and am looking for some legit players to play with. PM me and maybe we could get together sometime.

Zelutos
Mar 4, 2005, 08:17 PM
You guys, if you want a legit team who is out to finish hacking and cheating for good, join the Ring Rebellion. I myself have dedicated my time to stop hacking and cheating and the harm of innocent players (you shoulda seen how crazy i got when people threatened to FSOD my friend because they thought his HUmar looked ugly).

Sacred_One
Mar 4, 2005, 10:38 PM
Thank you very much for the advice.

TrekkiesUnite
Mar 4, 2005, 11:29 PM
or you could join the legends of pso we are against hackers and fsoders and the abuse of legit players. the only cheats we do allow are duping and stacking for solely back up purposes. and we have 2 clan protectors who guard the clan, warn us when we are in danger, and fsod the fsoders. if u want to join us we can be found in Antares Block 4 Lobby 12.

Zelutos
Mar 5, 2005, 12:13 AM
then that's not legit at all.

Circio
Mar 5, 2005, 04:35 PM
Thanks for the advice. I think I might just join the Ring Rebellion.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Circio on 2005-03-05 13:35 ]</font>

Sacred_One
Mar 5, 2005, 04:46 PM
I will always remember the days when my previous clan had fun with each other.

Zelutos
Mar 6, 2005, 02:16 AM
On 2005-03-05 13:46, Sacred_One wrote:
I will always remember the days when my previous clan had fun with each other.

Now you can have some fun with a bunch of great people! Welcome to the team!

Sacred_One
Mar 7, 2005, 08:51 PM
That decision I made was very hard for me.