PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Benjamin

Split
Mar 3, 2005, 09:52 PM
I was just wondering if anyone else here listens to them. They're pretty good even though they're some what repetitive.I've asked alot of the people in my school, and only two people said they did, even though they're pretty high on the charts. I recomend(spelling...or something) them to those who don't

Solstis
Mar 3, 2005, 10:00 PM
Sometimes...

sometimes.

Fefnir
Mar 4, 2005, 01:27 AM
Woo, I do! Halo2 got me listenin' to them 'cause of that Blow Me Away track. Most of their songs are awesome but the lyrics make absolutely no sense sometimes.

Sagasu
Mar 4, 2005, 04:05 AM
I've got a mix of breaking b and 12 stones compiled together for long nights at work http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Nicktendonick
Mar 4, 2005, 12:56 PM
My sister likes the band, but I don't like it that much. It's still Good music though

Split
Mar 4, 2005, 03:30 PM
Their guitaring is around average, but it fits the mood for the songs. I think their singing is cool too, but Saturate( their other album) kinda sucked.

Hrigg
Mar 4, 2005, 04:01 PM
Nah, my brother listens to them. Not my favorite, but still better than some other music...

BOC
Mar 5, 2005, 11:25 AM
i like a few of their songs.

but i don't think id go out of the way to buy their album or go to a concert.

still, respect for having a song on the halo 2 soundtrack. one of my favourite scene when ur iin the mosoleuim of the arbiter, its fulla battling elites and brutes and the track kicks in.

*grins* 'oh i'll be making a shag rug from a brute when im done in here!'

PEACE!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BOC on 2005-03-05 08:26 ]</font>