PDA

View Full Version : GC-Quest: rar, Seat of the Heart question

SquashDemon
Mar 4, 2005, 06:09 AM
Posted on the Seat of the Heart Walkthrough under the Final Map:

You will then teleport at point 1 to the Lab at the ending. At this point you can follow Elly back to point 2 for a little extension to the quest. Teleport 1 takes you to a "Nights Portal."

Slap me for asking, but what is a Nights Portal and where will it take you? I tried to get to it but the quest ended because I got too close to Elly, and for me that quest was hell on a stick...I tried again but repetitively failed.
and now I give you, the reader, some options:
you may...

A) Answer
B) Speculate
C) Dance the Mexican Hat Dance
D) Send One Million US Dollars to SquashDemon at 535....
E) Run in fear of the song everybody hates (cookies for whoever gets the refrence!)

and for good measure, rar

aclors
Mar 4, 2005, 07:14 AM
What do you mean you got to close to Elly? I haven't done the quest in quite a while, but I remember being able to go into a teleporter that led you to "Nights Portal," which is basically just the same beach.

Tycho
Mar 4, 2005, 07:31 AM
I think they're talking about the beach part with the nice BGM, where you are supposed to get Ragol Ring. You did do the subplot, right?

PrinceBrightstar
Mar 4, 2005, 08:12 AM
I thought that portal just took you up high where there were a few more boxes to break.

SquashDemon
Mar 5, 2005, 05:28 PM
On 2005-03-04 04:31, Tycho wrote:
I think they're talking about the beach part with the nice BGM, where you are supposed to get Ragol Ring. You did do the subplot, right?

rar, no one got the reference...NO COOKIES FOR YOU!
and when I said I got too close to Elly, I initiated the conversation with her, rather than investigate the warp...and like I said, the quest was hell on a stick back when I was lvl 23, now I'm lvl 10...
and there is NO WAY that I could do this quest right now lol!
and no I didn't do the Bernie/Sue subplot...I hate the offline quests!

CrazyJ
Mar 7, 2005, 09:59 AM
then you just answered your own question.

If you didn't do the subplots then you won't get the warp, right?

-- J