PDA

View Full Version : Gold Sparkle??

Fanta
Mar 4, 2005, 04:58 PM
Sometimes around your character you get a gold parkle, I think when your PB gets to 100.

Is it because of your MAG or something completly different.

I apologise if this should be in MQI but was unsure.

DezoPenguin
Mar 4, 2005, 05:14 PM
That would be when your Mag gives you invulnerability. Enjoy your twenty-five seconds or so of complete immunity to everything nasty. Thumb your nose at Mericarols.

XenOmega
Mar 4, 2005, 05:15 PM
Your Mag Protects you for a certain period of time. It happens when your in battle with a boss, Have a 10th HP, Full PB and casts reverser/ Moonatomizer when you die. Check the mag Section for more info hope this helps ^_^

shinobu_seta
Mar 4, 2005, 05:21 PM
This can also happen when you get the uber crap knocked out of you.

Your mag tries to help you by either casting invincibility (the gold sparkle) shifta and deband, or resta.

Mags are our friends ^_^ *huggles pink sato*

Fanta
Mar 4, 2005, 05:38 PM
On 2005-03-04 14:21, shinobu_seta wrote:
This can also happen when you get the uber crap knocked out of you.

Your mag tries to help you by either casting invincibility (the gold sparkle) shifta and deband, or resta.

Mags are our friends ^_^ *huggles pink sato*

How many times can it cast the bold bit (Resta) since I was in VH Temple Beta and was getting attacked by 3 Dark Belras and it cast it over 10 times at least!!

EDIT: Thanks btw...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fanta on 2005-03-04 14:38 ]</font>

Neith
Mar 4, 2005, 06:02 PM
One thing you should note is that not all mags bestow invincibility upon their user. Churel, for example, can cast Resta: 1) in a boss fight, 2) when you reach 100%Photon Energy (Photon Blast), and 3) when you are reduced to 1/10th HP. It can also revive you if you die, not that mine has. Check out the mag guides for info on which mags do what. You probably know that, but thought id post anyway just incase you didnt.