PDA

View Full Version : Lv 60 against Gol Dragon (Ep2)

Fanta
Mar 5, 2005, 09:53 AM
I keep dieing against the Gol Dragon at Lv 60 (Lv 200 MAG).
Any help. I am on VH.
It can kill me in 2 hits so I have to keep healing...=)

I really hate it when it splits into 3...=(
I use a Yamato and Varista
Also have Gatlings and Photon Claw to help me but meh...

Skorpius
Mar 5, 2005, 10:11 AM
Get a slicer.
Increase your EIC.
Keep trying.

Fanta
Mar 5, 2005, 10:19 AM
Why s Slicer??

I have EIC 10 (=P) and cant buy Resist/Cold (or better) yet...not there.

Also, I have no slots on my armourand cant buy 1 with slots either...=(

Damn it suxx...

TheOneHero
Mar 5, 2005, 10:21 AM
On 2005-03-05 07:19, Fanta wrote:

I have EIC 10 (=P) and cant buy Resist/Cold (or better) yet...not there.

Also, I have no slots on my armourand cant buy 1 with slots either...=(

Damn it suxx...

You could try piping them from the shop.

Fanta
Mar 5, 2005, 10:25 AM
Should I change my Guardian Shield for a Freeze Barrier??

Also, I dont really like piping it bores me. Im just gonna keep trying to kill the boss then look in the shop when I get beat...=(

Neith
Mar 5, 2005, 02:17 PM
I tend to find against Gol Dragon, that when he multiplies into 2 or 3, that the ice-spewing one is easily the most dangerous. Tool up for EIC (Resist/Blizzards are good for this), and immediately focus on killing the ice one, whether it is a fake or the actual dragon. This is because the ice breath has a good chance of freezing you and owning you in one hit, maybe two. Next, take the electric one, as shock can be really annoying. the electric one doesnt tend to do as much, but is annoying none the less. Finally take out the fire one, as its usually the easiest.

Skorpius
Mar 5, 2005, 02:46 PM
Don't advance when it first starts. Step back a little and allow it to come foward. When it jumps, run, and get a Slicer ready. once it lands, run in and slicer it. Slicers will hit multiple targets of the dragon (feet, wings, body, head, etc). When it flies into the air, and spins, just run your ass off. Ice is your only problem, so upping the EIC is the only chance (along with praying that it shoots fire).

When the dragon splits, get into the MIDDLE of the arena and Mechgun one target, and keep doing that until you kill it.

PJ
Mar 5, 2005, 02:54 PM
On 2005-03-05 11:17, UrikoBB3 wrote:
I tend to find against Gol Dragon, that when he multiplies into 2 or 3, that the ice-spewing one is easily the most dangerous. Tool up for EIC (Resist/Blizzards are good for this), and immediately focus on killing the ice one, whether it is a fake or the actual dragon. This is because the ice breath has a good chance of freezing you and owning you in one hit, maybe two. Next, take the electric one, as shock can be really annoying. the electric one doesnt tend to do as much, but is annoying none the less. Finally take out the fire one, as its usually the easiest.

The Dragons aren't split up by element, each one can use any other element.

Neith
Mar 5, 2005, 04:00 PM
Really? Never seen them use the same elements or change element :S Just when I fight it, it tends to be each dragon using a different element. Ive personally never seen them use the same elements as each other, but I dont do Spaceship much, I hate it. Cheers for puttin me right http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Fanta
Mar 5, 2005, 05:26 PM
I havent noticed them swap elements either.

Thanks for your tips, so Resist/Freeze...

*turns gc on*
*sigh*

Thalui89
Mar 5, 2005, 05:35 PM
i would have to agree with uriko really, when i fought it, it split into 3 different elements two of them being equally as dangerous, the fireone was a walkover once the others were gone. I fought it with a hunter and switched to a gun every now and then so i didnt have to get too close. apart from that its a case of raisin your resistance to magic and luck.... good luck in your challenge.

Q_Anon
Mar 22, 2005, 10:13 AM
Fanta, I beat it at 63 so I recommend keep trying a maybe level up a bit along with some resist freeze/blizzard.

MT7218
Mar 23, 2005, 01:15 AM
Also, there's a couple of good tips when the Gol sends out 1-2 fakes of itself. First off, stand as close as possible to be in dead center between the dragons after they first land, it's usually a safezone from their breaths. Also, the first one that takes off into the air is very, very likely to be the real thing (Probally always is the real one... I have yet to proven wrong).

Fanta
Mar 23, 2005, 03:27 AM
Thats a great help.
First on ein air is real thing.

Now I dont have to worry about VH, im Lv 86 however, that will help me with Ult, I just got to Space Ship last night...

Zandres
Apr 13, 2005, 12:12 PM
Hint:

Forces can kill the Gol Dragon in record time . . .

Even though the guide doesn't say it . . . the gol dragon hates lightning. I just go in and cast gizonde on it. The damage stat only says 79 or so, but it's not true. It hits in 9 different places, and all i kno is that i can kill the gol dragon in about 20 seconds.

Oh yeah, I also have a lv.200 Nidra equiped. That mag makes you invincible during the 1st minute of boss fights. Maybe that's the reason for my success.

PS does anyone have a partisan of lightning they'd be willing to trade me?

Fanta
Apr 19, 2005, 01:04 PM
I wondered why it only sed 1 damage when its hits more than place normally.

Thanks for that.
I have a FOmar too...so that will help.

I in Ult Mines/CCA now =)

Also, the last thing should be on trade list... =)