PDA

View Full Version : Question on PSO+ quests

Sacred_One
Mar 5, 2005, 05:32 PM
I know Ep2 challenge for offline is out. How do I get to obtain west/east towers quests?

Skorpius
Mar 5, 2005, 05:45 PM
By finishing Seat of the Heart.

Sacred_One
Mar 5, 2005, 05:56 PM
Ah Thank you so much.

Ryna
Mar 5, 2005, 06:30 PM
Just to note, you have to reach Seabeds to unlock Seat of the Heart.

Sacred_One
Mar 6, 2005, 01:53 AM
I'm having problems with Seat of Heart though.

Tycho
Mar 6, 2005, 03:16 AM
On 2005-03-05 22:53, Sacred_One wrote:
I'm having problems with Seat of Heart though.

What kind? To me the guides on PSOw were sufficient.

Sacred_One
Mar 6, 2005, 10:25 PM
Trying to protect Elly in the control towers.

Tycho
Mar 7, 2005, 04:55 AM
>_< I thought you could press just the right switches, so you would be able to skip most of the enemies.

If you already did that right, go level or something.

Ryna
Mar 7, 2005, 07:31 AM
If I remember correctly, it is possible to avoid most, if not all the enemies in Seat of the Heart. You just have to press the correct controls and run past the enemies.

Ice_ryu
Mar 7, 2005, 03:10 PM
What triggers the last room to fill with ill gills (eliminate all intruders) in which Ellie is always a goner?

Happened to me twice before and then doesnt happen again, but my nephew cant avoid it.

DezoPenguin
Mar 7, 2005, 03:18 PM
If you're playing SotH with Elly, the only monsters you have to encounter in the Towers are Recons, and you don't even have to kill them to progress.

Other than Recons, monsters are only triggered in the Towers by destroying terminals with attacks/techs. When you're with Elly, you can just walk up and touch the terminal, and Elly can operate it with her wiz computer skills to open the exit. Since Kireek hasn't quite got those skills down, you have to blow up the "correct" terminals (and trigger their monster attacks--you don't have to actually kill the monsters to move on, though!).

Touching or blowing up a "wrong" terminal will also trigger a monster attack.

The guides here at PSOW will tell you exactly which monsters get triggered by destroying what terminals, and which terminals are the "wrong" ones.

With Kireek, there's an extra challenge: if you hit any "wrong" terminals, you have a fight with 3 Ill Gills in the last room, and if you hit ALL the terminals, you get to fight Epsilon. Often these battles result in a quick Kireek death and a lot of cursing by the player.