PDA

View Full Version : Elysion

Jebusism
Mar 5, 2005, 10:48 PM
Basicly all I want to know if its worth hunting some God/Minds for so I can equip it. I accually didn't even pipe for it.
My mst is like 455 and i need somewhere in the 600's to equip it. So will it benefit my humar (Human Humar.. same thing =S) (I just want to equip it because it looks so cool X_x)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jebusism on 2005-03-05 20:00 ]</font>

Quo
Mar 5, 2005, 10:55 PM
No, Elysion is pretty much useless. Those God/Minds might come in handy later though.

BTW, it might help if you told us your character class and level.

Eihwaz
Mar 5, 2005, 10:55 PM
It's a decent Saber with Foie for a special. I think it's really cool-looking too, but it's really not that great. However, I did use it a lot on my FOnewm, a long time ago. If you have nothing better to do, those God/Minds could be useful for other things, as well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2005-03-05 20:26 ]</font>

Ryna
Mar 5, 2005, 10:56 PM
While the Elysion is a very nice looking weapon, it isn't very good for a HUmar. All the God/Mind units you would have to equip could be put to better use (God/Battle, God/Arm, etc...) I would recommend the Red Saber over the Elysion for your character.

Jebusism
Mar 5, 2005, 10:58 PM
I got all excited when I found it, I totally forgot it was an mst weapon.
Meh, it could be put to good use on one of my forces in the future.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jebusism on 2005-03-05 19:59 ]</font>

Skorpius
Mar 6, 2005, 01:51 AM
Yeah, HUmars have too little MST to equip Elysion x.x The best you could do is 25 Mind Materials, and 50 mind on your mag, but you'll have to be level 180 for it to work.

Tycho
Mar 6, 2005, 03:15 AM
On 2005-03-05 22:51, Skorpius wrote:
Yeah, HUmars have too little MST to equip Elysion x.x The best you could do is 25 Mind Materials, and 50 mind on your mag, but you'll have to be level 180 for it to work.

<__<; I'm guessing he's in Very Hard or something like that.
Elysion isn't worth it.

PurplePower1
Mar 6, 2005, 06:19 AM
Well if you are really high in level with your HUmar you can probably use that sword because you can pretty much take care of your self. just use a mind mag of some sort with about 140 mind or something and then equip that baby. i still use mine on my HUmar along with my Mind Soniti, style is everything. Not that Humars are that cool looking anyway.

Oh and Tycho..........Nice Fullmetal Alchemist Pic http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Neith
Mar 6, 2005, 06:30 AM
It isnt great really, even for a FO in my opinion. The Foie attack is ok I guess, but it boils down to that the Elysion is outclassed by so many HU weapons. Id guess it's more suited for a force, but still, there's a lot of force weaponry that outclasses it. Cutting it short, I wouldnt bother, especially like Skorpius said, you'd need lv180 to equip it....

Jebusism
Mar 6, 2005, 01:21 PM
I'm in ultamate, I just decided to get an easy rare.
Anyway about at what level should a Fo be able to equip it?

Seval
Mar 6, 2005, 03:12 PM
It depends on what type of FO it is, and how you handle materials and your mag.