PDA

View Full Version : Shitty Days

AUTO_
Mar 5, 2005, 11:51 PM
Don't you just hate that when you have a day planned out that you just KNOW is going to suck?

Like say, getting your wisdom teeth out or something.

Well, I'm going to have a shitty day tomorrow.

It's set in stone. It's just going to be shitty.

I'd almost rather wake up and think "Hmm..just another day" and THEN have it be a shitty day then waking up and saying "Yup, it's a shitty day today".

Dammit to hell.

PJ
Mar 6, 2005, 12:27 AM
I'd personally rather know ahead of time that the day will be shitty, rather than it turning out that way.

Since a lot of my days lately have been thinking, "Finally a good day!" Then something just HAS to come up.

Shattered_weasel
Mar 6, 2005, 12:41 AM
Yea I would rather know I am going to have a bad day than think I am going to have a good day and it turn out to be pretty shitty.

*Still pissed because his weekend which was planned for an all World of Warcraftness was blown apart by the shittyness of his ISP*

So are you getting your wisomd teeth pulled or were you just using an example?

derBauer
Mar 6, 2005, 04:16 AM
I can relate, I know Sunday and Monday will suck.

However, I have always found it odd that getting my wisdom teeth out was like a walk in the park for me. No pain, no problems. What got me was the pain medicine I took even though i didn't need it.

Lots of puking, lots of misery.

Daikarin
Mar 6, 2005, 07:36 AM
A man's value lies not on when he falls, but if and how he gets up. Deal with it, everyone has their negative days, just as they have better days.

Neith
Mar 6, 2005, 11:52 AM
Look on the bright side, at least when you have a shit day, when a good day comes along, it'll seem really good http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

AUTO_
Mar 6, 2005, 10:34 PM
Yup...I didn't lie.

Overall it was a shitty day.

But it's almost over!

Xaos127
Mar 9, 2005, 08:50 AM
Yeah it does kinda suck but there isnt really anything you can do. So just think about the coming days, unless ofcourse they are also of the shitty nature, and you should be able to get through it. Now I am curious what was so bad about this day???

tank1
Mar 9, 2005, 10:23 AM
My attitude to the fact that i know im going to have a shitty day is to get it over with as soon as possible after all why put off the inevitable?