PDA

View Full Version : Hunter: Advice on gear

HuComatose
Mar 6, 2005, 06:24 PM
Well hey, I just joined the forums here at pso world =D

I've been playing pso offline for a while now with my HuCast and have been wondering what equipment I should be carrying around. My HuCast is a level 105 Oran. This is pretty much the only decent character that I have. I also have a pinkal Fonewem and a viridia Humar, but these guys arent even in very hard (lvl 25 & 29).

Anyways, I was wondering what you guys think would be the best gear for me at my level that I could get offline with my hucast. Right now my weapons of choice are Yamato, Last Survivor, and a charge vulcan w/ hit %. I have some common four slot armor and a secret gear. I usually load my slots with ogre power ++'s, elf arm ++'s, and general battles. Any advice?

Dhylec
Mar 6, 2005, 06:28 PM
welcome,
here's a quick look at what you can find in your oran id
http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php?by=sectionid&sectionid=8&version=v3

HuComatose
Mar 6, 2005, 07:42 PM
aye, thanx

is a red partisan really worth searching for? just wondering because i tend to miss a lot with my dragon slayer and last survivor.

Tycho
Mar 6, 2005, 08:07 PM
On 2005-03-06 16:42, HuComatose wrote:
aye, thanx

is a red partisan really worth searching for? just wondering because i tend to miss a lot with my dragon slayer and last survivor.

For ATA it isn't much of a difference. If you had a Greenill, Skyly, Purplenum or Redria I would have just recommended you to search for God/Arms... :/
But now I don't know really.. Getting a mag with some DEX might help you though. If you're making a new mag, give it stats like 5/150/45/0 or 5/145/50/0 or something, that would be really nice for a HUcast.