PDA

View Full Version : XB-Item: Mag Kits?!!

Dark_Scythe
Mar 7, 2005, 01:25 AM
I looked in the item database on this website and saw that the mag kits for mags such as hamburger and sega dreamcast are not available on Xbox ect. However I have seen people in the Xbox version of this game walking around with them. My question is this, if they have them, does it mean that they are hacked. And why are they there if they are not available in the game itself. Its not fair that you can hack the item but not find it by playing hard and finding the rare item. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Fefnir
Mar 7, 2005, 02:16 AM
It's because hacker ******s are spreading hacked items like a virus...

But honestly, I don't know if they're legit or not. Last time I checked, they weren't. But then again, there was a pretty long lapse of time that I stopped playing so they might've released the kit when I wasn't looking? I don't know, I'm stupid. Wee.

Mixfortune
Mar 7, 2005, 03:09 AM
Which page are you talking about that said that?
I'm fairly sure that Xbox has been doing the holiday quests as of late, so that means that it is possible to get legit kits.

So those people using those mags aren't necessarily hacking them. That's not to say they're all legit... just that it's able to be gotten legitly.

Sitka
Mar 7, 2005, 06:48 AM
The item database has many errors in it.

We've had all the holiday quests with rappies, mag cells, jack-o-lanterns, christmas gifts and so on.