PDA

View Full Version : GC: PSO + (japanese) bug ???

PatserGOUKI
Mar 7, 2005, 07:40 AM
Hi,

I have PSO plus (japanese) version, and noticed Gibbles in Tower quests only give 51 exp on ULTIMATE.
What kind of problem is this?

I played on hard and they gave more EXP (I thought it was 195 exp, dunno for sure anymore)

What the heck can this be? Is it a true bug?
I really don't know IF this has been discussed before, but please tell me what this can be...

If anyone needs a picture (with photocamera, that is) Ill be happy to try to take a pic of it...
I also checked the real EXP which I got per Gibbles, and my exp got up with... 51!

what do the gibbles have to give (i know its NOT 51 EXP...)

Please discuss this, or help me with the problem.

PatserGOUKI

Ryna
Mar 7, 2005, 07:59 AM
This bug is also in the US version of PSO Plus. While Ultimate Gibbles give the wrong amount of exp, they do drop rares.

Tycho
Mar 7, 2005, 11:32 AM
On 2005-03-07 04:40, PatserGOUKI wrote:

I have PSO plus (japanese) version, and noticed Gibbles in Tower quests only give 51 exp on ULTIMATE.
What kind of problem is this?

It's the same for regular PSO-PAL, I'm not sure about regular PSO-NTSC. I think they did this because of the lame exp-stealing bug (make sure they're stuck behind a ledge and use King's Vulcans). I wouldn't know how much experience they should normally give though.

People in this country have PSO Plus? Green Ring! ~_~

Blitzkommando
Mar 7, 2005, 04:15 PM
All versions of Gamecube PSO have that glich. I am not for sure for PSOX as it could have been fixed with an update. A real bummer for those who play tower quests offline.

PatserGOUKI
Mar 8, 2005, 07:05 AM
Bump to kill the muppetshow sucka!
And thanks to all who replied!

I never knew the bug existed, its damn dumb for sure.

PatserGOUKI

rena-ko
Mar 8, 2005, 08:22 AM
its quite interesting that this lil missing 0 is still in the game -_-;;