PDA

View Full Version : Point proven

Legato2471
Mar 7, 2005, 02:10 PM
On 2005-03-03 21:49, BodyBag51 wrote:
OMG i just joined this clan. And soon as i do what happens?? I log on to lvl up and play a little c-mode and soon as i get into the lobby?? Broomop shows and FSOD? Damn i just lost my characters now im lvl 1 again after a year of not playing because of FSOD. If anyone in the clan can help out a new member who has been raped by FSOD, PM me. Any help would be appreciated.

There, you see, it wasn't me. Lock this, delete this. I don't care. Ban me if you want. I'm clearing up the lies. Figured I should make my own topic, so my actions don't break up other topics of their own importance.

~DiZ

Ice_ryu
Mar 7, 2005, 02:55 PM
Whats your point, you still FSOD people, so your just as bad as whats his face. Whether you FSOD a group or a person, that has not done it to you, you are still a FSODER, not caring to what technique you use. You still screw around with people trying to have a good time. So Trek is not wrong by saying that you do it. Because FSOD is FSOD.

Legato2471
Mar 7, 2005, 05:22 PM
*sigh* I should have clearifed. Broomop corrupted him. I do not corrupt.

~DiZ

Dhylec
Mar 7, 2005, 09:44 PM
if you have a message direct at someone, use pm..
at least it keeps the flames, locks & BS low in a less favored section of town

TrekkiesUnite
Mar 7, 2005, 10:07 PM
But that was not his point Diz it was that even if u dont corrupt u still FSOD people for no aparent reason just for your enjoyment which is just as bad.

ABDUR101
Mar 7, 2005, 10:23 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=94311&forum=4&start=45&48

Read my last post in that thread. Read it three times, until it sinks in.

You're both on my last nerve with this, a mosquito has a better chance of sucking blood from an egyptian corpse than you two lasting the week on these forums at this rate. I'm not kidding.