PDA

View Full Version : The world's most stupid argument in an educational video, ev

Nicktendonick
Mar 8, 2005, 08:07 AM
Here is the world's most retarted argument why the theory of Evolution is wrong. Peanut butter.

"Peanut butter because like the earth it has a nutritious soil for life to thrive on. So if you open a can of Peanut butter life should come out of it. Since it doesn't, the whole theory that life came from a nutritious enviroment like the earth is 100% wrong.

This quote came from the christian educational video "The Evolution Conspiracy" by Jeremiah Films.

Of course this is BS but, this video is completly biased. I Bet you can't top this.

Ancient
Mar 8, 2005, 08:40 AM
Obviously they never checked the peanut butter that currently resides in my pantry...but for real though, they do have a good point. I mean, the moon is made out of cheese and nothings alive up there.

Madzozs
Mar 8, 2005, 11:25 AM
That is only because the Moon Men are Lactose Intolerant.

Duh....everyone knows that.

Legato2471
Mar 8, 2005, 03:40 PM
Saw a movie in sunday school (I go because my mom and dad tell me to) that tried to proove there is a god. I have nothing against people with religion and don't want to start a debate, but the logic behind the film was... not there, and they made very little sense through out the entire thing. Little off topic here but Madzozs I like your Sig. Dimebag did and still does kick ass.

~DiZ