PDA

View Full Version : Need help locating E2C3, E2C4 maps.

Sitka
Mar 8, 2005, 03:36 PM
I apologize for posting an older topic, but I've been searching in vain for the past several hours trying to find the maps for E2C3, E2C4 (E2C5?). I remember seeing a Japanese site with excellent maps for E2C3 and E2C4, but I can't find it again.

I have great maps for E2C1 and E2C2, I just need the others. Again, I apologize for the request, but I could use some help.

Thanks in advance.

Merovingian
Mar 8, 2005, 03:49 PM
Hey Sitka its Merovingian
If no one has one for you why the hell don't we make one... I started it before I just never finished it... Between you, Snow, Dallok, Bacon and myself we should be able to come up with one.
Let me know

Mero

yellow5
Mar 8, 2005, 03:56 PM
http://www.ne.jp/asahi/mihara/sakura/pso/ep2_challenge/index.html

or

http://psoep.zdap.jp/challenge/index.html

Sitka
Mar 8, 2005, 03:59 PM
OMFG - CL arises from the murky depths of xbox and speaks!

Welcome aboard bro!

I'm actually trying to work on a TA kind of thing for Episode II. I have the great guide/walkthrough from here, rena-ko's information, Yellow5's info, Sharkyland's maps and so on.

I remember being directed to an awesome Japanese site that was very detailed, but I haven't been able to get back to it.

The current guide has excellent information through E2C3, I'm just looking to add to it and then bring in some of the multiple-force and TA strategies that have been posted here.

For us to do it right, we need to take some time really mapping out each area, which I am willing to to - I just need others who are willing to do the same. Yellow5 was going to try and videotape a TA run and post/send it and that would go a long way towards showing me how the really good JP players are able to get such outstanding times.

Anyway, it's just an idea I've been working on for personal use. If I can actually create something that is of some value to others, I will certainly post it.

I think you, Sky Dragon and Shigecki are the closest things I've seen to TA type players on xbox for EpisodeII. You can really fly through a map and that's a good starting point.

Anyway, that's what this little thing is all about. See you later on xbox.

That's it Yellow5 - THANKS!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sitka on 2005-03-08 13:00 ]</font>

yellow5
Mar 8, 2005, 04:11 PM
I don't know why I didn't do it before, but I just updated the first post of my EPII TA topic with those two links.