PDA

View Full Version : You have the *Insert weapon here*...

Logical2u
Mar 8, 2005, 07:11 PM
So bloody use it!

I went one whole Big Team Match Up game yesterday without Sniper support on 16 player CTF wraiths... all because our sniper didn't bother using it.

Anyways... that game was a tie.

So my rant is: You picked it. You use it.

Scrub
Mar 8, 2005, 08:04 PM
I'd be fucking scared to SHOW that I have a Sniper Rifle, on account of being killed by the little whiny 7 year olds who take it and claim "I'M THE BEST SNIPER EVER LET ME HAVE THE SNIPER OH MY GOD YOU TOOK IT IM KILLING YOU!!!!" Jesus Christ I wish they had mandatory Voice Masks for some people.

Logical2u
Mar 9, 2005, 04:03 PM
On 2005-03-08 17:04, GreyPhantasm wrote:
I'd be fucking scared to SHOW that I have a Sniper Rifle, on account of being killed by the little whiny 7 year olds who take it and claim "I'M THE BEST SNIPER EVER LET ME HAVE THE SNIPER OH MY GOD YOU TOOK IT IM KILLING YOU!!!!" Jesus Christ I wish they had mandatory Voice Masks for some people.

Aye... That happens.

"OMG U N00B! GIB!": N00b who wants BRifle, or Rockets, Bruteshot, PPistol, whatever.
"What the hell? No way dude. You're too slow... in two ways." Me.
"omg... u r teh suxxors!" N00b: Tks me.
"lol u r teh n00b!" N00b.
PRESS X TO EJECT BETRAYER?

Fanta
Mar 15, 2005, 11:37 AM
X - Bretrayer deleted...

Herogod
Mar 15, 2005, 12:15 PM
Dude worse has happened to me...
I told my team to come back to base and defend, they said "f**k that I'm not listening to the British" and they all quit...

ABDUR101
Mar 15, 2005, 12:53 PM
The whole teamplay/strategizing thing went out the window when they let assholes, idiots and children play.

You really just have to find people who put forth a team effort and not random people. Sometimes you get a good group who work really well together, and then you just have people who more or less don't offer much help and then tell everyone else they suck for the failure of the team.

Yeah, I suck because I wasn't the one running around with the warthog trying to run people over at random.

Neith
Mar 16, 2005, 10:56 AM
Having said that, on a game like Halo2, you dont need good weapons to own. My friend recently showed me http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif that a pistol and SMG mows down anyone very, very quick. Or a Needler and Plasma Rifle. If you can get it to hit, a charged up Plasma Pistol can take out someone's shield in 1 hit, allowing for the other weapon (preferably SMG) to annihilate them. I do se what you're on about though, its annoying when you see someone at close range with a sniper rifle, when a sniper could be abusing it, or a SMG trying to take out a Wraith.... funny, but wrong.

Herogod
Mar 18, 2005, 11:33 PM
On 2005-03-15 09:53, ABDUR101 wrote:
The whole teamplay/strategizing thing went out the window when they let assholes, idiots and children play.

You really just have to find people who put forth a team effort and not random people. Sometimes you get a good group who work really well together, and then you just have people who more or less don't offer much help and then tell everyone else they suck for the failure of the team.

Yeah, I suck because I wasn't the one running around with the warthog trying to run people over at random.

I can actually get 5-8 kills in the warthog alone from splattering d^.^;

Jehosaphaty
Mar 19, 2005, 04:14 PM
I can actually get 5-8 kills in the warthog alone from splattering d^.^;

fantastic, but if you're not coordinating the use of it and instead just randomly trying to run people over while your team is trying to get something accomplished, you are not doing them a lick of good.